Rank 'Em

Advertisement
Duke, Michel, Scarlett, Cook, Collins, Yearby. You can switch around the middle three but the others are set.

Duke - looked all time special to me (barry sanders level special)
AC - UM or not looked like a big explosive back
Yearby - Great vision and quicks inside the tackles and out with a lil power
Cook - EXPLOSIVE but is he really a complete back
Sony - I just don't see what everybody else sees in him
Scarlett - Haven't watched enough of him yet

Advertisement
This is the most retarded thread of all time! Until these boys start their freshman season and have the success duke had... Then we can talk turkey. Till then fugg outta here

This is the most retarded thread of all time! Until these boys start their freshman season and have the success duke had... Then we can talk turkey. Till then fugg outta here

Oh I thought we were judging them all by their college careers, it would never occur to me that we could look at their high school tapes to compare them

Advertisement
If I was gonna pick a 3 back rotation, everyone combo I could think of had Duke in it.

Duke, Sony, Yearby
Duke, Collins, Cook
Duke, Scarlett, Yearby
Duke, Yearby, Cook
Duke, Sony, Cook

Can't go wrong with any 3 combination with any of these guys (minus the cheerleader).

Duke - looked all time special to me (barry sanders level special)
AC - UM or not looked like a big explosive back
Yearby - Great vision and quicks inside the tackles and out with a lil power
Cook - EXPLOSIVE but is he really a complete back
Sony - I just don't see what everybody else sees in him
Scarlett - Haven't watched enough of him yet
You Defenitely have to watch more film on Scarlett. If I had to bet, I'd say Scarlett ends up being better than everyone... Maybe even duke. I know it sounds cray but the kid is freakishly athletic and is super developed already as a sophomore! It's crazy and the canes Need, yes I said NEED, to get him!!

Advertisement
I'm curious what everyone thinks about the most recent stable of running backs in SoFla. Please remove grudges against current commitments and signings with Arkansas, and please rank the following (and you can assume the younger guys will develop at the same pace that the older guys have, or said another way, rank these guys during their senior HS year, and project forward for Scarlett):

The participants: Duke Johnson; Collins; Yearby; Michel; Cook; Scarlett. And I'm serious about AC; please don't hold what he did at and around signing day against him. I'm looking for a pure talent eval.

Thanks.

Johnson
Michel
Scarlett
Collins
Yearby
Cook

You're welcome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back