Randy Shannon

CanadaCane

Freshman
For the amount of sh*t Randy Shannon gets here, after seeing Golden and Richt I give him more credit. Randy was not stubborn and was able to fire assistant coaches when he see's they can't get the job done.

Also, he actually had assistant coaches other teams COVETED. He was losing guys to other big programs and the NFL.

This stubbornness with Richt is eerily starting to remind me of the Golden era.

Advertisement
e5582e376fdc4317cc7b9572b4e42950eb65c7e27239b6438790a38d8392fab6.jpg

For the amount of sh*t Randy Shannon gets here, after seeing Golden and Richt I give him more credit. Randy was not stubborn and was able to fire assistant coaches when he see's they can't get the job done.

Also, he actually had assistant coaches other teams COVETED. He was losing guys to other big programs and the NFL.

Cmr is more golden than expected

Jesus Chrysler Plymouth is this Halloween fright week for Canes fans, like this season isn't already scary enough we have to drag Golden and Shannon back in?

That pattented dear-in-the-headights look of Shannon's, that camera's often cut to when something went bad, wasn't very inspiring. And like the cat above's meme suggests, his time managment skills were on par with Ron Zook.

Advertisement
Lets all stop drinking

randy was bunz sauce..........our last 4 coaches are trash and trash is trash its never good

Advertisement

I agree.... Other than the fact he was a terrible head coach, I agree with everything u are saying

Advertisement
Slurpers gonna slurp
Come on now
Radio was one of a kind....smh in disbelief

But honestly everything since Butch has been JV
At best
Coker was a joke, as was Radio, Golden and now Richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back