Randy Shannon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Golden was worse in a lot of ways. He brought in some talent but tried to turn Miami into a Big X team with a 3-4 defense, regardless of the personnel he had and the types of athletes in his backyard.

Race to the bottom. Coker, Shannon and Golden were all worthless.

Advertisement
Shannon wasn’t stubborn? This is the same guy that refused to recruit Central players because of some 5 year old beef. He also refused to recruit a CB or LB shorter then 6 feet. We lost out on so many quality players because of that dumb philosophy. Those are about as stubborn as it gets.

Al Folden was 100x worse than Shannon, he did irrevocable damage to us as a program...

We’re still feeling the (negative) effects of the Folden era on the recruiting trail to this very day 6 years later.
Folden was trash no doubt. However, he never put a 6 foot 6 285 lb TE as a kick returner. Both of them were horrible coaches. I just think that Randy Shannon was worse.

Advertisement
Folden was trash no doubt. However, he never put a 6 foot 6 285 lb TE as a kick returner. Both of them were horrible coaches. I just think that Randy Shannon was worse.
If Gordon ever would’ve gotten out in the open on one of those returns, tho...

200.gif

Al Folden was 100x worse than Shannon, he did irrevocable damage to us as a program...

We’re still feeling the (negative) effects of the Folden era on the recruiting trail to this very day 6 years later.
Preach lol! Man I remember getting goosebumps watching Folden's press conference when he got hired. Really thought he was gonna BRING THE PAIN...to opposing fans and not his own lol!

Advertisement
Back