Randy Shannon is better than Golden

Golden is well on his way to having the same or worse record as Shannon in their 4 years here.

They're equally shltty.

Advertisement
Look I am all for ripping our current staff, but let's not get completely carried away here. Shannon would've benched Duke for the next several weeks simply over tonight's fumble.

Advertisement
Randy was better. Put it like this. That one year where we looked good he beat some decent ranked teams, something Golden hasnt done. Oh and not to mention he beat FSU on the road for the opening game.

#BBB Bring Back Butch

I'm glad Shannon is gone and just because he may or may not be better than Golden is no reason to wish him back. The football program was almost destroyed under his watch so no thank you. Golden is simply a step to the next great Miami coach.

Randy Shannon and head coach should never be mentioned on here
complain all you want

but dont bring up that debacle up, he was a joke and set the program back, not his fault, as he should have never been hired, never had been offered a head job and has not since and never will again

Miami is the only fool to make that mistake

Advertisement
Shannon was a lot better.

LOL
Of couse

Shannon was the worst head coach in college football history

he has not sniffed a job since

Golden is lapping Shannon in the awful category. Shannon beat a ranked team on the road. Golden hasn't. Shannon beat teams that had over a. 500 winning percentage regularly. Golden has only done that against 9 FBS teams in his career. It's actually not all that close, and it's pretty obvious why the usual suspects like you show up and like to claim that Randy was worse.

Last edited:

LOL
Of couse

Golden is lapping Shannon in the awful category. Shannon beat a ranked team on the road. Golden hasn't. Shannon beat teams that had over a. 500 winning percentage regularly. Golden has only done that against 9 FBS teams in his career. It's actually not all that close, and it's pretty obvious why the usual suspects like you show up and like to claim that Randy was worse.

Thank you!!!

Shannon is Al Gorging's boss. He'd put that fat fcking loser on a leash and walk him around town.

Not surprised that a New Jersey Greaseball is so intertwined with the blowout.

Advertisement

LOL
Of couse

These loose stools on here are caught up in Shannon's public speaking versus Al Gorging's slick sound bytes.

Shannon, as a football coach, wipes his *** with Gorging's face. How many top 10 defenses did Shannon coordinate at UM? How many top ten defenses has Gorging ever been associated with in his life?

How many Broyles awards has Gorging won?

Al Golden cares more about his fancy tie and pillars than he does coaching. Get this fat **** out of my face.

Does this matter? It's like we're comparing which **** smells the worse. At the end of the day they are both still pieces of crap.

Advertisement
I don't care either way but if Randy was so good why hasn't he gotten another job even at a lower tier D1 school

Even Rich Rod got another job quickly after sending Michigan into a downward spiral

Ael You beat me to it. A dumpster fire is a dumpster fire the only thing that changes is how long will it take to put it out.

The reason PSU balked on AL TIN was because they wanted no part of Doritos defense. They were correct in their evaluation.

I'd take randy over Al in a NY second, I can't believe I'm even typing this. Its mind blowing how bad Alf is

Advertisement
Back