Randy Shannon " 2 " Canes Elite...

Advertisement
ok now i know u trolling done with the discussion
Listen bro these five stars of today are not like the blue chip players
We had ten years ago. You have to do your home work when you're talking with me. Just go look how many of those so called nick saban five star players are still in the NFL
**** how long did they careers last period. Randy's 08 class is something we will never know. Those
Players careers was ruined because
The university of Miami was not going to pay no one any money
**** randy was one of the lowest paid coaches. So we can't compare that
Team to a endless spending machine like alabama, that's why we will never know how good that 08 team could have been, but we did see a glimpse.

Listen bro these five stars of today are not like the blue chip players
We had ten years ago. You have to do your home work when you're talking with me. Just go look how many of those so called nick saban five star players are still in the NFL
**** how long did they careers last period. Randy's 08 class is something we will never know. Those
Players careers was ruined because
The university of Miami was not going to pay no one any money
**** randy was one of the lowest paid coaches. So we can't compare that
Team to a endless spending machine like alabama, that's why we will never know how good that 08 team could have been, but we did see a glimpse.
My bad randy the gawd

So we were going to pay Randy more money to suck more?

Everywhere hes been without Butch hewas trash complete trash.
U have to be the goat troll

Lol at Sabans players lasting? Dog bama has the most players in the league i would guess and i havent even checked

golden was the worst!! dude.. the man hired ice Harris hoping to get recruits and still didn't get any. Golden took a scholarship away from
A btw player ice talks about it and the dude caves in. I mean the worst!!
No ties to Florida period all he recruited was new new Jerseys worst. And the defensive coordinator
He brought in ruined those guys college careers. Manny had Chad Thomas for one year and the guy looked like a beast. Dnd the guys he had Duke Chad patches they were all
Five stars and they were coming no matter what.
Don't forget Luke hand delivered Amari Cooper right to Folden's doorstep and the fool would only offer Cooper as a db. This is the same Folden that slow played Lamar Jackson, and when he finally did offer Jackson he told him he would be a wr / db!

Advertisement
My bad randy the gawd

Lol at Sabans players lasting? Dog bama has the most players in the league i would guess and i havent even checked
It's about assistants bro. Look at Saban and Dabo's assistants and compare them to what Randy had.

It wasn't the ovals bro..look who butch had on his staff bro. I mean really you can knock on coker and I'm all for it, but randy, no way. All I want you to do is type who was on randy's
Sideline and type who was on Butch's dude that class was #1 even with the lost of Bryce brown. The #1recruit in the country, **** randy had him to. And if it wasn't for bad advice trying to seek the bagman, he's coming to
Miami. So enough about evaluating and randy he sucked at hc but not as
A recruiter or defensive coordinator. **** how you think Florida gators got back on the map randy.
Preach! ****, speaking of Florida, even Urban Meyer said that he would sit back and wait to see who Randy offered and then he'd go after them full force! And as far as coaches go, Saban had Smart, Urban had Strong, and Randy had Bill Young, who was VERY OLD! Saban had Mcelwain, Urban had Dan Mullen AND Steve Addazio whereas Randy had...wait for it...Pat Nix! And when Randy tried to hire Sumlin, Gus Malzan, and Dirk Keotter that ***** Shalala refused to cough up the dough! The hate for Randy is just straight up personal! You start a Randy thread on any UM blog you're guaranteed to get double digit pages, start one about Folden and every single response will be " GOLDEN IS GONE!" , " LET IT GO! "

My bad randy the gawd

Saban's players are average at best. Plenty of articles about them being busts. Lamar Miller, Calais Cambell, Jimmy Graham, Sam Shields, Allen Hurns and Olivier Vernon are all Randy's boys, and Duke committed under Randy. Might as well throw Bridgewater in there too cause had randy not got fired he was coming to UM. Know what they have in common? They're some of the highest paid at their position, except Shields who just returned to the league.

Advertisement
Back