Randy getting that CREAM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that Miami and Florida state are cancelled, they probably figured if they lock up radio Luke would have no choice but to send all the 5 stars there. Well played Radio.

Randy did his best trying to burry this program.

Remember guys like Andrew Tallman, Kelvin Cain, Kevin Nelson, Travis Williams, Keion Payne?

He was recruiting D2 players here. He was one of the worst coaches this program ever had

Randy did his best trying to burry this program.

Remember guys like Andrew Tallman, Kelvin Cain, Kevin Nelson, Travis Williams, Keion Payne?

He was recruiting D2 players here. He was one of the worst coaches this program ever had

His talent evals we horrid, and he hates recruiting. You can identify a corch when the unit they came up coaching (In his case linebackers) is the worst part of the team.

Advertisement
Most of my siblings were Vikings. I always like Randy but he was not HC material at Miami level. Given the crap we had since, he is moving up to ranks of coaches, Even his assistants are looking better. He is Cane brother and I am happy his in back in the
84999512_645383229609429_5945765726001299456_o.jpg
large$$. Hey, you old enough to remember Marcella's on 183rd? Back in the day, the best pizza and garlic rolls were to die for.
I'll be Spanking one of these Sat...Garlic Knots that make ya wanna slap someone down Ponce....

Watch out Randy, Donna is gonna take your coin and re-distribute it to all the feminist around the world... BTW - Bernie and AOC want to dip in your pocket too...

Advertisement
You know that's not a photo of Tony Gwynn, right?
You think Tony Gwynn is the great hitter of all time?..that’s fair enough if your just going off average and hits. I take everything in account. Power, average, rbis, walks, plate discipline, approach ..but Barry’s presence puts him atop my list..dude would literally get maybe 3 pitches to hit a game and kill..that’s ridiculous..his threat at the plate was 2nd to none in The modern day..closet historically would be Babe but we have no to little actual footage..now we all know that era Barry played in and ppl wanna erase that and pretend those stats don’t count. Not me. A lot of ppl were juicing..but they wasn’t doing what Barry did..and Barry was a great hitter without the juice..but if we talking about the most feared hitter to ever play it’s Barry hands down

Advertisement
The purist won’t like it, but Thanos Barry is probably the best baseball player to ever swing a bat.

That swing was ungodly. He turned on a pitch so fast, it didn’t quite look real. Had pitchers TERRIFIED.
The “purest” wanna pretend cheating and throwing games didn’t date back to the day when baseball was “America’s pastime”. Barry wasn’t the only one juicing. It was well practiced

Advertisement
Back