Randy Edsall

mitchellorin

Freshman
Maryland's coach said he's happy to no longer be in a 'basketball conference' anymore. This coming from the guy who went 6-18 against the ACC including a 24 point loss to WAKE FOREST and a 63 point loss to FSU last season. I also don't even know how accurate of a statement that is anyways, considering the ACC hasn't put a team in the final four since 2010 while the B1G seems to put a team in the final four every year. This guy is an idiot for even saying this and I'm excited to see him fail in Maryland's new 'football conference'.

Article: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24626949/randy-edsall-terps-not-in-a-basketball-conference-anymore

Advertisement
I think the ACC is a better Basketball conference now with Pitt, Syracuse and Louisville. But back to this statement, yes, this was dumb. He has no room to talk about the strength of the football. ****, the last National Champion came from this Basketball conference.....jeeez, foot in mouth.

Maryland was awful at football and good at basketball years ago. They're a part of the reason the ACC was thought of as a basketball conference. Shedding them for a good football team in Louisville helps improve our football image. Win-win.

Advertisement
Edssll's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. If his team got a beat down in a basketball conference what does that say about his coaching?

And what is UConn where he previously coached? National champions in basketball men and women. Guy will have a short tenure in the Big 10.

He's going all out in running his mouth mode to try to lessen the fire under his a$$. He's already tried to start a fake recruiting rivalry with Penn State and Franklin. All his blabbering reeks of desperation.

Advertisement
TOTALLY UNRELATED

New to this board, so i apologize...

But do you wanna hang out/hook-up before/after a game this year?

^^^^^ Found this H0M0 **** in my inbox....imma tell all u sissies this one thing PLAY WITH ME IF U WANT, I BEAT DOWN H0M0S AS WELL. ***** with me and find out.

Maryland's coach said he's happy to no longer be in a 'basketball conference' anymore. This coming from the guy who went 6-18 against the ACC including a 24 point loss to WAKE FOREST and a 63 point loss to FSU last season. I also don't even know how accurate of a statement that is anyways, considering the ACC hasn't put a team in the final four since 2010 while the B1G seems to put a team in the final four every year. This guy is an idiot for even saying this and I'm excited to see him fail in Maryland's new 'football conference'.

Article: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24626949/randy-edsall-terps-not-in-a-basketball-conference-anymore

Well Maryland sucks at both football and basketball so there's that.

Jesus, that's one **** of a funny thing for him to say. Hey coach, didn't you used to coach at UConn?

That guy is terrible and will probably be out of a job after next season. I may not like golden but I'll give credit to Hocutt for not hiring that clown Edsall. He is loathed in the DC metro area.

Advertisement
TOTALLY UNRELATED

^^^^^ Found this H0M0 **** in my inbox....imma tell all u sissies this one thing PLAY WITH ME IF U WANT, I BEAT DOWN H0M0S AS WELL. ***** with me and find out.

I just sent you a PM cool guy...

Let me know if you're interested

TOTALLY UNRELATED

I just sent you a PM cool guy...

Let me know if you're interested

SMH...Ghandi ur a funny dude. But I will bust one of the bent wrist mofos across the head (except I don't want one of these flamers bleeding on me)

TOTALLY UNRELATED

1.gif

lol relax man... maybe they were talking about having a beer....

Advertisement
Just a dumb thing to say for someone most expect to be job hunting in the next 9 months. May be some basketball school that needs a water boy.

Advertisement
Back