Randall Thrill Hill Tweet.

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
83291688-2C08-40D7-97E0-04C4A74A6E33.jpeg
42BEC89D-1E90-44A5-BA75-411781AC0C91.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm optimistic right now, but come on. Every time we get a new coach all the former players come out of the woodwork to talk about what a great job the guy is going to do. I get that they're fans like us and subject to the same optimism, but I just don't see how what they think is any more valid than what I think. They've got about the same track record as I do at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad these guys speak up and show up...even now kids know who these guys are and it looks good for Miami to have them around. I'm just taking them with a grain of salt these days. They get to see more than I do, but they don't know much more than me at this point. It's when sht falls apart that they know more than me. They see that coming before I do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a federal agent and his wife is well established. Hill is well off financially

You think federal agents make good money bro? They do decent, but not great by any means. No idea what his wife does and I really don't care. Relax and find a way to sense sarcasm every once in a while.

You think federal agents make good money bro? They do decent, but not great by any means. No idea what his wife does and I really don't care. Relax and find a way to sense sarcasm every once in a while.
She’s a doctor, all good

Advertisement
Back