Randall Hill preaching on WQAM

Randall's right, boycott the sponsors that are buying up the 200 sky boxes & advertisement at Hard Rock and you will see a change in the administrations attitude about winning at all costs.

Fact.

Signed,

Peruche

Bingo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. Fantastic idea.. buddy I wont buy Adidas anything again!!

I'm in for an open boycott. Create an IG, fb group and fly banners about the boycott. Let me know where to donate

U have to after that, if u come out a Jag your kids go in for free regardless
this is most likely BS. It is a state school and might cover in state tuition if you qualify (very easy compared to UM) and has 5x as many students with a state budget. I doubt ex-players are assured free tuition for their kids but it may be.

this is most likely BS. It is a state school and might cover in state tuition if you qualify (very easy compared to UM) and has 5x as many students with a state budget. I doubt ex-players are assured free tuition for their kids but it may be.
If he is saying it he must know kids in sfla that went there, he aint going to say some BS like that on the radio for everyone to hear

Advertisement
Now we see why these families are picking Bama.....along with the bags

Why would anyone ever choose to go to Bama to not play football? If UF opened up a policy like that. I could see tons of families jumping on it. However, you could pay me money to go to Bama and I still wouldn't go there. I would go to a tech school or something like that before I went to Bama.

Advertisement
Back