Ramsey to the phins

Grows a pair of what exactly? You trying to insinuate Tua isn't tough because he's had multiple concussions?
Please don't put words in my mouth. I have several friends on this team. There's other issues with tua that he can control. But in time I'm sure things will get spoke on. I won't though. Last season and this off-season all parties concerned should've simply done what's right and moved on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tua is gunna prove y’all wrong again this year. Last off season y’all said he was trash, all he did was work in the offseason and improve. Came out as one of the most productive, accurate and efficient QB’s. He improved his deep ball drastically and added velocity to his throws. Now this offseason he’s gunna work at becoming more durable, how to fall, etc. When he puts his mind to **** he concurs it.

Better is the enemy of good enough. Unfortunately, Tua has shown that he isn't good enough.

Tua is gunna prove y’all wrong again this year. Last off season y’all said he was trash, all he did was work in the offseason and improve. Came out as one of the most productive, accurate and efficient QB’s. He improved his deep ball drastically and added velocity to his throws. Now this offseason he’s gunna work at becoming more durable, how to fall, etc. When he puts his mind to **** he concurs it.

Except the field. When he puts his head to the field he concusses it.

Advertisement
Think y'all are underrating Tua as a quarterback. He's got some limitations, but what he's good at, he's good at. There are some other things outside of the white lines that are very fair criticism and its also fair to think he's damaged goods.

Before he had his head bounce off the ground like a rubber ball multiple times, I thought he was taking a bit of a leap forward as a player...ymmv on the current condition of his brain and his future. Dolphins should probably run with two very strong backups and keep an eye on the draft and see what they can find.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is often correct, IMO. But in this particular case I think it's been documented that Alfred and Dorito didn't offer or even recruit him. This one was definitely on the corches.
I don't recall his recruitment at all and what you said is likely 100% facts. It’s just redundant and stale to be doing with players like him and JJ Watt etc…it’s been 7 years since he got drafted and even longer for him enrolling at FSU lol…but I forgot that the past is all we got around here

Advertisement
Back