Ramsey to the phins

Advertisement
308F0FB7-CBD1-4225-9E84-04F6EC9FE5C1.jpeg

Gonna help the db room with adjusting to the new scheme, staley a fangio understudy he brought it over to the rams before he left to lac

Advertisement
I hope Ross has Tom Brady's number on speed dial because I doubt Tua plays even a quarter of the season. Given the extra scrutiny on Tua's concussions and the fact that the Fins were basically forced to fire the team doctor who cleared Tua, I'd wager the new team doctor will be extra cautious. After the next concussion, the team doc will likely sit him for at least month even if Tua could return after a week. IMO, the Fins front office was dumb to pick up his fifth year option.
I agree. BUT they were caught between a rock and a hard place. When he's healthy he's a good fit for McDaniels offense. Issue is honestly he should've been forced into retirement. Kids showing he's just a greedy prick cause honestly you can see he doesn't care if he plays or not. He's one hit away from being a shell of a human. Sad really.

Advertisement
I agree. BUT they were caught between a rock and a hard place. When he's healthy he's a good fit for McDaniels offense. Issue is honestly he should've been forced into retirement. Kids showing he's just a greedy prick cause honestly you can see he doesn't care if he plays or not. He's one hit away from being a shell of a human. Sad really.
What is this based off of? How does him wanting him to play qualify as “greedy”?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching Eichenberg play is brutal. One of the worst offensive linemen I've seen at that level.
What we really needed was an RT which would allow Jackson to be on the inside. Jackson actually did pretty well at Guard when he played them there.

Personally I think a FAR bigger signing is Mike white. Unless somehow tua grows a pair than white will play a whole lot. Question than becomes can he stay healthy also.
Grows a pair of what exactly? You trying to insinuate Tua isn't tough because he's had multiple concussions?

What is this based off of? How does him wanting him to play qualify as “greedy”?
I haven't bothered to look at his contract. So no clue on what he accounts for in the cap. But I know for a fact he had decided last season it was time to call it quits. Which considering how many concussions he has had at this point is absolutely the right decision for him to make. It's the right decision for him and for this team. It's hard to step away from not just the money but the game itself. I went through it myself my last two years. I was never a liability. Someone holding up a roster spot that knows they aren't all in this game anymore is a liability to themselves and to this team once you have it in your mind it's time and you put it off, seems like it can only go rapidly downhill from there. This team needed him to say I'm done so they can't make the right move and get a starting QB that puts a stacked team in the best position to win now. Cause make no mistake, this team is built to win NOW. But will that hold up if tua goes down again (like we all know he will)and then your forced to play out the season with a backup and all these weapons? I REALLY like the Mike white pick up. But he's got some injury problems too and he's not a top tier starter that you put around these dudes. You go all in and get a dog. That's why I call him greedy. He's not present any longer and it will eventually hold back this team and keep them from succeeding like they can. It happened last year didn't it?

Advertisement
Back