Ramsey to the phins

Think y'all are underrating Tua as a quarterback. He's got some limitations, but what he's good at, he's good at. There are some other things outside of the white lines that are very fair criticism and its also fair to think he's damaged goods.

Before he had his head bounce off the ground like a rubber ball multiple times, I thought he was taking a bit of a leap forward as a player...ymmv on the current condition of his brain and his future. Dolphins should probably run with two very strong backups and keep an eye on the draft and see what they can find.
The first ability is availability. He also doesn't go through reads. Need a plan B, asap, or this "all-in" offseason will be moot.

Advertisement
I don't recall his recruitment at all and what you said is likely 100% facts. It’s just redundant and stale to be doing with players like him and JJ Watt etc…it’s been 7 years since he got drafted and even longer for him enrolling at FSU lol…but I forgot that the past is all we got around here

I don't disagree with you. Consistently bringing up the failures of a long-gone corching staff (when we're now on our third staff since the offending one) gets pretty tiresome.

The first ability is availability. He also doesn't go through reads. Need a plan B, asap, or this "all-in" offseason will be moot.
None of what you say is wrong. I agree. He's just not a total scrub. You need more than a Plan B, IMO. More of a Plan 1B. You can't expect him to play a full 17 + playoffs at this point. Need a viable starting quality player.

Advertisement
He loved the Canes but let’s be real we would have ended up in his top 2-3 only to lose out. We were a mess.

My parlay would have been: (1) Commits to us in January; (2) decommits in late December of his senior year; (3) signs elsewhere on Signing Day.

My parlay would have been: (1) Commits to us in January; (2) decommits in late December of his senior year; (3) signs elsewhere on Signing Day.
As much as I hate FSU, he made the right choice at that time. A 2012 DB class of Howard, Ramsey and Bush would have been something though.

Advertisement
Quarterbacks don’t face other quarterbacks on the field of play.

Mahomes is by far the best Qb In the league. He has the best offensive mind in the league. They are the measuring stick.

They’ve won 2 out of 3 Super Bowls in the last 4 years. They scored 31, 9, and 38. The one they lost, they were held to 3 field goals by the best front 7 in football and an efficient offense. That being with Mahomes, Reek, Kelce, and Andy Reid. Four Hall of Famers.

Vic Fangio is the single most important acquisition for the Dolphins this off-season and will be the difference maker next January. The only neutralization of an elite QB is the right pieces on defense and a defensive mind that knows what to do with them. Reference the Super Bowls Brady lost to the Giants, twice.

Watching Eichenberg play is brutal. One of the worst offensive linemen I've seen at that level.
And what’s so weird about it is that he has a great last name for an O Lineman. “Eichenberg” just sounds like a pro bowl offensive lineman name. 🤷‍♂️

What is this based off of? How does him wanting him to play qualify as “greedy”?

Knowing what we know now about concussions, I don't understand why he would choose to continue to play football. His had full body seizures on the field and I think most of the country who saw him in the "fencing" position thought he was dying and/or permanently brain damaged. Its not weakness to retire because you believe that the ability to remember your kids names when you are in your 40s is more important than a few extra million dollars.

If he's not motivated by money, then why play? Because he loves the game? If that's the case, then he should consider the coaching profession.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back