Ramon Buchanan

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Can anyone confirm or deny whether he will be a part of the team in 2012?

Advertisement
i believe all we are watinign on is if the NCAA will give hima a redshirt, im sure we will all know as soon as that come out

i believe all we are watinign on is if the NCAA will give hima a redshirt, im sure we will all know as soon as that come out

saw on twitter a few days ago he is good to go and will 100% most definitely be back next year.

Basically, I am wondering if someone like dmoney has heard anything first-hand. Tweets and blobs and stuff like that are nice, but I need to hear it from Ramon himself.

Basically, I am wondering if someone like dmoney has heard anything first-hand. Tweets and blobs and stuff like that are nice, but I need to hear it from Ramon himself.

understandable man but rest easy. im sure hes good to go.

Advertisement
he can be as "good to go" as he wants to be but, if the NCAA doesnt give him a shirt hes gunna be good to go, chillin at his crib

he can be as "good to go" as he wants to be but, if the NCAA doesnt give him a shirt hes gunna be good to go, chillin at his crib

even if they havent yet, why wouldnt they? he missed virtually the whole year.

Im drawing a blank right now, but who was the other player on our roster this year that was supposed to get a shirt n the NCAA didn’t give it to him?

everyone thought exactly what you just asked me would apply to him

Im drawing a blank right now, but who was the other player on our roster this year that was supposed to get a shirt n the NCAA didn’t give it to him?

Ojomo? If I remember correctly Ojomo played in like 4 or 5 games and had a previous redshirt due to a non football injury. I would think Ramon is in better position, but who knows?

like i said, saw on the feed he was cleared, tifwiw but if he is not awarded one this year I will be very surprised.

Advertisement

Ojomo is who you are thinking of. Couldn't prove an injury from his freshman or sophmore year iirc. I think documentation of Ramon's injury will be easy to obtain.

ojomo! there you go, i wasnt sure if it was him or not

i know he broke his jaw, what was his other injury?

He was redshirted his freshman year. They just now tried to dream up an injury to get him a medical for that year. They couldn't come up with the documentation. If he had an actual season ending injury, there would be plenty of documentation.

Buchanon is completely different. His situation is legitimate, and exactly what the medical hardship waiver is for. Buchanon will be back.

He was redshirted his freshman year. They just now tried to dream up an injury to get him a medical for that year. They couldn't come up with the documentation. If he had an actual season ending injury, there would be plenty of documentation.

Buchanon is completely different. His situation is legitimate, and exactly what the medical hardship waiver is for. Buchanon will be back.

so he didnt break his jaw?

didnt he miss a bunch of time like 2 seasons or so ago?

Advertisement

He broke his jaw in 2009. He was redshirted in 2007. The were looking for documentation for a mysterious injury in 2007.

according to hurricanesports he didnt play 09, due to having surgery on his jaw right before the season started

He broke his jaw in 2009. He was redshirted in 2007. The were looking for documentation for a mysterious injury in 2007.

he wasnt injured in 07 though, he was a red shirt freshman

in 09 he got hurt, they shouldve gave him a medical redhisrt then

am i missing something, or the NCAA doesnt work like that?

Advertisement
I believe Ojomo got denied the medical redshirt because it was a non-football related injury that ended his 09 season.

Advertisement
Back