Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Advertisement
My friend his a huge OU fan. He told me Rambo had drop issues and he and an #1 I hope he puts it all together

Advertisement
Rambo has to be better than what we have. At a minimum, he brings competition to the WR room, and the more competition the better. I just hope Romello Brinson gets reps, because he is next level. Our other incoming freshmen are also pretty good.
Our WR room just got better

Rambo has to be better than what we have. At a minimum, he brings competition to the WR room, and the more competition the better. I just hope Romello Brinson gets reps, because he is next level. Our other incoming freshmen are also pretty good.
Our WR room just got better
His sophomore year had over 700 yards and 40 + catches. He’s a good player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, I mean no disrespect to KJ Osborn because he was probably our best WR last year and he's in the League now. But instead of taking transfers from Buffalo we're taking them from Oklahoma. Doesn't mean Rambo will pan out better than Osborn, I know we didn't just steal WR1 from Boomer Sooner. But our WR corps was atrocious and absolutely cost us the prestige of being Cheeze-It Bowl champions a couple of weeks ago. At least we're addressing the problem, so in my best Jerry The King Lawler voice, here's some more "puppies".

pkadtbrstbonc-lacyluck.gif

Nice surprise but would have preferred an OL or LB.

Harley and Rambo are starters. Pope and Wiggins will probably keep their jobs if history is any indication.

There's 8 freshman WRs who won't enjoy watching from the sideline again in 2021:

Payton, Redding, Restrepo, Worsham, Keyshawn, Brinson, George, Smith

My only concern is one or more transfers from that pool as a result of favoritism shown to upperclassmen.
I was thinking the same thing. Nice pickup but now who gets impatient and leaves bc of it. Sounds like Rambo could be a 1 and done...that puts 12 in the WR room now... ideally IMO the 3 that make room and bounce are Pope Wiggins and Worsham but you never know these days. Kids want to play immediately... hope they stay the course

100%.

There are a lot of national guys right now applauding Manny and Miami for this move. A lot.

Rambo's best year was 43 grabs for 743 yards (17.3 per) and 5 TDs.

In 2020, Mike Harley put up 57 catches for 799 yards (14.0 per) and 7 TDs.

His gait and frame are Harley 2.0.....if he plays as well as 2020 Harley or better, we just got a lot better on offense.

Think about this. If we have Rambo in the bowl game, replacing either Pope or Wiggins, we win that game, and our record is 9-2.

The receiving room just markedly improved. I’ll take it.

Advertisement
Rambo's not skipping the draft and uprooting his cush life so he can get decent empanadas and yuka. I'm sure that the kid is seeing this as his chance to be the #1 WR on a team that at the very least, gets a lot of media attention and eyeballs. If he's not hitting the jugs machine and doing everything he possibly can to up his draft status, then he's wasting his time. I'd like to believe he's committed to trying to be next year's Davonta. Not saying he'll be Davonta, but he can reach for that and it would be a smart move or him to do so.

Advertisement
Back