Rambo to Miami!!!!!

Advertisement
The counters will grow. Pretty sure you will get your OL (if wanted) and LB (if wanted). For me, pretty **** excited to get the best wide out in the portal. Would say the best wide out of the last 2 years to enter.

I don’t mean to **** in everyone’s Cheerios, but I watched his highlight reel and came away pretty unimpressed. I only watched the first half, but I saw him schemed open for the most part.

I saw good breakaway speed. I saw at least one hands catch. But I didn’t see any contested catches. I didn’t see great separation. I couldn’t tell if he was a burner or a possession receiver (kinda lean towards the latter).

Probably a premature post being that I didn’t watch his whole clip, but playing in Okla offense is gonna get you numbers, esp playing opposite CeeDee. Idk. I’ll take him, but I’m not blown away.

The main knock on him is he struggles to make contested catches. But he's a quick WR with above average speed and decent length who has better hands than the two guys that led UM in snaps at the position this season.

He reminds me of a taller Harley with a much better catch radius, though I think Harley might actually be more physical. And that's a good thing considering how that room looked this season.

Advertisement
Look, man, I know you're kinda new around here, inexperienced, and you got lucky, but I'm glad to see you are learning. On this one, you didn't give Barry Jacksoff a couple of weeks to decode your Cribtic hints, so that he could write a "breaking news" piece on it in order to act like he has sauces.
Kidding, much respect to you, amigo, thanks for all the board (and DM) conversations!
I need to play the lottery lol

Advertisement
1610485792396.png

Attachments

• 1610485678724.png
    1610485678724.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
I'll gladly take another Mike Harley if he plays like last year.

He's the beneficiary of Leonard Hankerson bias. He put up big numbers because he was our only WR who could catch, and even at that, he still had plenty of drops.

He should not be a starting WR at The U.

Advertisement
2020:

Dee Wiggins-31 catches/358 yards/3 TD's
Rambo-25 catches/312 yards/3 TD's
Pope-32 catches/400 yards/2 TD's

And?

What about Wiggins and Pope having two of the highest drop percentages?

A guy can always get more catches and yards if you throw him the ball more. Unless he is dropping catches.

And?

What about Wiggins and Pope having two of the highest drop percentages?

A guy can always get more catches and yards if you throw him the ball more. Unless he is dropping catches.
Not to mention those were our TOP guys

Oklahoma also had...

Mims:
Catches Yards Avg TD

and

Wease:
Catches Yards Avg TD

Advertisement
Back