Rambo last 5 games

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm impressed with the kinds of catches he's making and the situations he makes them in - 3rd/4th and long, back shoulder, etc, it seems like every time we need a big play, TVD goes to Rambo and Rambo delivers. He has some subtle veteran moves to create juuuust enough space from the defender at the end to make the catch.

Advertisement
I'm impressed with the kinds of catches he's making and the situations he makes them in - 3rd/4th and long, back shoulder, etc, it seems like every time we need a big play, TVD goes to Rambo and Rambo delivers. He has some subtle veteran moves to create juuuust enough space from the defender at the end to make the catch.
Dude route running is sickkk.. He creates separation with EASE... Slants, off the line he is open.. If there is anything I hope the young guys realized this early and tried to emulate it, no one gets open like him.. and he has good speed but the way he creates separation consistently is more than that..

Advertisement

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 8
Kid is a beast

Far beyond what I expected to be honest

Would be dumb of him to come back but selfishly I would love it

Not that dumb to try to go from mid round pick to first rounder. If he stays healthy next year, I think chances are good he'd move up in the draft significantly with TVD throwing him the ball.

Not that dumb to try to go from mid round pick to first rounder. If he stays healthy next year, I think chances are good he'd move up in the draft significantly with TVD throwing him the ball.
The mentality of nflu is very deep in our psych.. Other schools get these players to come back, tell him he can win the heisman catching passes from TVD next year.. lol..

Advertisement
I guess I just don’t see how that’s gonna happen

I mean he’s gonna get taller and faster?

I think if anything there’s more risk to come back. I mean this is a pretty huge boom season for him don’t you think?

Risking injury and whatnot seems like a bad idea when his stock is high

He came here and accomplished exactly what he intended *shrug

Last edited:
The mentality of nflu is very deep in our psych.. Other schools get these players to come back, tell him he can win the heisman catching passes from TVD next year.. lol..
With this receiver group? I dunno brother.

Not saying you’re wrong but I just don’t see it

But I’m no draft guru

Advertisement
Back