Rambo and Ford out of Sun Bowl

Advertisement
Don't forget the thick snow bunnies and grown man toys like raised F250s with Godzilla engines; that come with that money. Good to those youngmen, especially young mr. Ford.

902af3ca69ea082f222b5a14a170bb95.jpg

Go Canes
I see two duallys

I wish Rambo was playing but I can understand his decision. Ford is on the border between PFA/tryout level and needs all the tape he can get. He would've been much better off grad transferring but not sure if he had another year of eligibility or not
I would say that it's best for the team if Rambo doesn't play. Rambo won't be here next year, so why use him in a meaningless game when we can see who's going to replace him?

Best of luck to them!

Rambo was our team MVP. Guy was spectacular for us.

Ford was a guy I thought would be a special DT for us but never took that step. He still was a solid player and starter for 4-5 years. I have nothing but the deepest respect for the guy and hope he gets the coaching and S&C he needs to have a long and successful pro career.
Big Aaron Donald looking joker who played really well at times but never became the monster on the DL many hoped and expected he would become. Glad he is a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per BJ. He also made it seem like there were more to come.
Goes to show how unimportant low level bowl games have become to even latter round draft "prospects". The cash and gifts they used to give out was enticing to all, but now cats not willing risk it for peanuts.

Advertisement
Back