Raleek Brown Mater Dei, Cali Cl 2022 5 star RB

Advertisement
This is the school in LA that is the most loaded at the moment.

Definitely a good school to recruit at.

Advertisement
speed from i want to go to gone is nano seconds. i’d like once to know what it feels like to hit the pedal and feel that burst. 😳

Advertisement
This is like somebody dug up some old film of Santana Moss lined up at RB. ****! This kid can move. 😳

Brown played at Edison in Stockton, California and has transferred to Mater Dei. Those highlights are of him at Edison. According to his page on Max Prep, he's the #1 rated back for 2022. 247 has him having offers from Bama, FSU, Michigan, and other usual suspects. Good look that he visited us on his own dime.

Advertisement
Very good we got his on campus this weekend. Hopefully Chaney is in his ear lol. Anyone else see Donaldson’s younger brother at RG? Slow, plodding, and just got in the way....

Advertisement
Argue with yourself little kid.

If you don't even know what the LA Basin is, then best of luck in life because it's way more difficult than that.

At any rate, I'm finished with this elementary geography lesson for you.

And I guess if you lived in LA for more than 35 years then you can make that claim.

I would be absolutely shocked if we pulled a stud Mater Dei running back. I bet he doesn't leave the west coast and likely doesn't leave L.A..

Advertisement
Back