Raleek Brown Mater Dei, Cali Cl 2022 5 star RB

What county is Santa Ana in again?

I guess Riverside is LA also?

Anyone from LA aint claiming anything in Orange County as LA. **** people from Long Beach dont even claim themselves as LA.
I actually met someone from Riverside that claimed they were from LA. It's like an hour and a half away lol.

Advertisement
I actually met someone from Riverside that claimed they were from LA. It's like an hour and a half away lol.
I was born and raised in Boyle Heights and now live in Anaheim and I am on the Board for a Non-Profit Organization in the Delhi area of Santa Ana which is the worst part. No one here claims LA lol. My cousin was on the coaching staff at Mater Dei and has now moved on to college won a couple titles with Mater Dei. It's a factory out here. Pete Carrol build a strong pipeline back in the day and now it's wide open. Miami coaches need to make it a priority when visiting the west coast. Cali kids love MIA.

I was born and raised in Boyle Heights and now live in Anaheim and I am on the Board for a Non-Profit Organization in the Delhi area of Santa Ana which is the worst part. No one here claims LA lol. My cousin was on the coaching staff at Mater Dei and has now moved on to college won a couple titles with Mater Dei. It's a factory out here. Pete Carrol build a strong pipeline back in the day and now it's wide open. Miami coaches need to make it a priority when visiting the west coast. Cali kids love MIA.
Yeah I never heard anyone from Orange County claim LA either. The person I met was in Florida. He claimed to be from LA and I asked what part and he said Riverside lol. It's no big deal, I just found it amusing.

****, that's a sophomore? He's not very big, but those cuts and speed are for real. In a phone booth with four starving cannibals, my money is on him evading them.

Kinda bummed I never got to see Mater Dei play the last 3 years but im going to try and make it to a game this year.

Advertisement
Kid is out there breaking ankles like Barry Sanders. He definitely looks like a rare talent. Speed and quickness combination is lethal. Also showed strength in a few of those clips. This would be a huge pull for Hickson.

I’ll go way out in a limb here and go completely the other way and say this kid ain’t coming here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back