Raising Canes: The Reveal

B. They ugly. In fact, our traditional orange and whites are ugly as ****. I tend to favor the smoke or green because they don't have those blocky clavicle stripes.

Agree with you on the orange, all that green makes it look too busy. Stormtroopers are ok though.

I just hope we use the traditional helmet at least 50% of the time. It's iconic. The other helmets should only be used to mix it up.

Advertisement
I think the way they incorporated the ibis looks dope. I don't see how anyone can complain about the jerseys. They meet the request of the old school 'Cane fan as well as the fan who wanted the more up to date styles. It's literally the best of both worlds.

There's an ibis in there somewhere? I see a clam rotating at cyclonic speeds.

BTW, I can see how someone can complain about the jerseys, because:

A. They're more of the same from Nike, a blatant cash grab of a mass-produced design, the only thing unique about them other than the 'U' is a logo owned in part by Nike.

B. They ugly. In fact, our traditional orange and whites are ugly as ****. I tend to favor the smoke or green because they don't have those blocky clavicle stripes.

Clavicle stripes = the new braw straps

Honestly, I don't really like the new jerseys but at the same time I really don't care.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back