Raising Canes: The Reveal

Advertisement
Nice, I never watch these, but I did this one. only issue is to Dave....UM is not probably one of the best universities in history! WE ARE one of the BEST!!! and one could argue pound for pound we are THE BEST!!!!

Anybody else notice there is a green helmet that I don't think has been shown? I could be wrong but I haven't seen the green helmet til this video.

39.png

We Green Helmets Now?

Advertisement
I would replace the smoke White helmet with the Green one.

Green helmet was produced but "didn't make the cut." There was a quote to that effect somewhere but I don't have the link.

Advertisement

I would have done green over orange since the green helmet works much better with the green flywire collars than the orange ones do.

I understand your logic; however, i think we should only have one White helmet (the classic), and use Orange and Green as alternatives. Having two white helmets makes it redundant. Besides, the smoke White helmet does not look impressive in person, IMO. That Green helmet works with the white uniforms.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Like these more than anything we have worn lately, including the combat unis. Also love that he black cleats are back. Only thing I didnt care for was the helmets. Always felt our helmet should be left alone.

Advertisement

I would have done green over orange since the green helmet works much better with the green flywire collars than the orange ones do.

I understand your logic; however, i think we should only have one White helmet (the classic), and use Orange and Green as alternatives. Having two white helmets makes it redundant. Besides, the smoke White helmet does not look impressive in person, IMO. That Green helmet works with the white uniforms.

While I am a traditionlist and love our plain white helmets the Smoke helmets do look pretty amazing up close (less than 10ft). Far away the details of it get lost.

Advertisement
How in the **** did the Orange **** helmet make it but the Green didn't?

My guess is that the players didn't respond to the green helmet as well as they did the orange helmet.

Honestly, if we are going to go with nearly 50 plus uniform possibilities we should have kept the green one in there anyhow, but I'm sure cost is an issue when trying to produce that many extra helmets that will only be used maybe once a season.

Advertisement
Back