Raising Canes: Another Level of Duke Johnson

Sad how our own fans bash this kid. Truly.

He's not the Second Coming as some proclaimed but he is a god**** gifted football player and a **** fine young man. Zero trouble, all production.

Cant. Wait.

I still think he's everything most expected. He got injured on a freak play with someone landing on his leg in a pile. **** happens.

Advertisement
I am really look forward to this season. With a new quarterback I think we are going to see Duke catch more passes out of the backfield. Duke is going to have a killer season.

I am really look forward to this season. With a new quarterback I think we are going to see Duke catch more passes out of the backfield. Duke is going to have a killer season.

Repped

I see big things for Duke this year with the depth we have behind him and a qb that can go thru the progressions....CANT WAIT

Word. I would love to see Duke catch more passes. He averaged 19 yds. on only 4 receptions last year.

And if what he says is true, "I'm stronger. I'm faster.." --We're in for a show.

Advertisement
I know their was concern about the 40 he ran in spring. The 4.5 but as Duke said he wasn't running around since November that's a mighty long time.

At this stage, now he's actually healthy and conditioned and running everyday. Duke should be running in the 4.4s. I wouldn't expect a 4.3 again with the added bulk but mid to low 4.4s is where he should be now, that he's healthy.

Last spring he had tested at 4.38 in the 40. For him to come back off that horrible injury and test a 4.5 with no running or conditioning from November till spring is unreal.

I think Duke truly is ready for one very special season.

The blend of speed, strength, the stiff arm, vision, his strong legs to push the pile and his determination and leadership. We are blessed to have this young man. I would bet on it too, that he will be playing on Sundays as well. He has the IT factor.

WTF happened to that 4.38 40 time?

I have a pretty good theory.

Advertisement
I know their was concern about the 40 he ran in spring. The 4.5 but as Duke said he wasn't running around since November that's a mighty long time.

At this stage, now he's actually healthy and conditioned and running everyday. Duke should be running in the 4.4s. I wouldn't expect a 4.3 again with the added bulk but mid to low 4.4s is where he should be now, that he's healthy.

Last spring he had tested at 4.38 in the 40. For him to come back off that horrible injury and test a 4.5 with no running or conditioning from November till spring is unreal.

I think Duke truly is ready for one very special season.

The blend of speed, strength, the stiff arm, vision, his strong legs to push the pile and his determination and leadership. We are blessed to have this young man. I would bet on it too, that he will be playing on Sundays as well. He has the IT factor.

WTF happened to that 4.38 40 time?

I have a pretty good theory.

Does it involve AG, muscle milk and a fascination with size?

Advertisement
Back