Rain Coming to NC this Saturday

canetomm

Recruit
I live outside Raleigh and WRAL is predicting rain Saturday evening. Let's hope we get our run game going better than we did against GT.

Overnight​

Mostly cloudy with some showers still possible early this evening. The cold front passes and it will be noticeably cooler by daybreak. Lows in the lower-mid 50s.

Sunrise: 7:20 AM - Sunset: 6:40 PM - Windspeed: 6 MPH

Advertisement
I live outside Raleigh and WRAL is predicting rain Saturday evening. Let's hope we get our run game going better than we did against GT.

Overnight​

Mostly cloudy with some showers still possible early this evening. The cold front passes and it will be noticeably cooler by daybreak. Lows in the lower-mid 50s.

WRAL, pfft. Give me more Sarah Rudlang from Spectrum Raleigh 1.

1696959467076.png

Tex Avery Vintage Animation GIF

Advertisement

Overnight​

Don’t care, if anything Miami shoukd be better seasoned to play in the rain

OL gonna earn their NIL again

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta be kidding me? Another rain? WTF is going on. The run game doesn't favor us as UNC got a pretty good running back

Advertisement
The irony of a team called The Hurricanes worried about some rain.
We ain't made of chocolate. Can't believe that it comes to a little RAIN. This ain't baseball. Can't believe that some are worried about some FRIGGIN RAIN. Remember when we kicked the crap of LSU
. Wake up folks. It's that bad.
You gotta be kidding me? Another rain? WTF is going on. The run game doesn't favor us as UNC got a pretty good running back

Rushing Offense
UM - 13th
UNC - 47th

Rushing Defense
UM - 1st
UNC - 41st

I'm gonna go ahead and say it favors us.
We should beat them out right. I ain't WORRIED we got this one. Just can't wait to see the reaction of IDIOT BROWN. We should and can win BIG. OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR better come up with a great game plan.

Advertisement
Back