Rafael Kirby

bbcane

Senior
Is he injured? Figured he would get a lot of pt this yr. I know he is a soph or possible shirt frosh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna have to wait until next year to play a major role. Gaines is a leader and a general out there. Perryman is obviously locked in. And Armbrister, Cornelius and Figs play a different position I think.

Think we'll see him get in the rotation in the next few weeks. He got some burn against FAU but UF is really hard mentally for LBs and I think they wanted Cain in there as a thumper inside.

Advertisement
I saw him in a few plays against Florida I'm pretty sure. Nothing dramatic though

Is he injured? Figured he would get a lot of pt this yr. I know he is a soph or possible shirt frosh

I think the defensive coaches, coached a perfect game.
Honestly, when your offense does nothing for more than half the game, and you still win, there's. reason.
We made mistakes on defense, particularly on driskell's td run, but the coaches used only players they felt they could trust with their lives,
And those players delivered.

Advertisement
Sure he will get worked in over the next couple weeks. Hard to get some guys PT in games like last week. By late in the year I think he will have a role

Advertisement
He'll be the guy next year. Feels nice having a talent like that waiting their turn on the depth chart again and not being forced into action prematurely.

He's doing well......Jimmy just has a better grasp of things, which is expected as he is a senior and Kirby is just a soph....and should be a RS Frosh. Kid will be our starting Mike for 14 and 15.

Kirby gonna be a beast I like that Jimmy stepped up
Kirby pushed him to be a starter

Competition breeds greatness soooo I am loving it

Advertisement
Back