2024 Rae'mon Mosby, CB - Westlake HS (Atlanta, GA) Offered [commits to Louisville]

He appears to be from New Orleans.

Westlake is a power house..home to Cam Newton and Pac Man Jones. Hes playing against the top notch comp in ATL METRo.

Looks like he has played on Cam Newton 7 on 7 squad this whole off szn...maybe he has shown something and was charted since then now with some guys falling off he was the first on the expansion list.

That 100m time is baaaad. Film doesnt stand out..he plays a ton of off covg on it though...you could tell this isnt fla. He has that down pat. He seems physical as a tackler and has good size for the cb position. Some good traits there...a NOLA dawg..Now ATL dawg.

Ive notice they are targeting big time schools out of state and trying to plant flags it appears.
I agree with everything u said.

Advertisement

same high school as Cam Newton...

this would seem indicative of a "miss" elsewhere... his best claimed offers are Lousville and UNC...

And Pac-Man Jones, and Chance Warmack, Sean Jones, Malik Willis, AJ Terrell etc etc

They’re a powerhouse in ATL stay loaded and fill up college rosters yearly

Edit: gogeta beat me to it.. but yea it’s like saying oh Central that’s where Dalvin Cook went lol

And Pac-Man Jones, and Chance Warmack, Sean Jones, Malik Willis, AJ Terrell etc etc

They’re a powerhouse in ATL stay loaded and fill up college rosters yearly

Edit: gogeta beat me to it.. but yea it’s like saying oh Central that’s where Dalvin Cook went lol
Yea another thing if u can plant your flag at a school like that it would pay dividends. Gorman (LV), Westlake(ga), Southern Lab (LA), Theodore(AL), Mater Dei (CA), Duncanville(TX) are all schools looks like we offered and got visits from kids from. These are powerhouse programs with yearly prospects

Yea. 11.54 100m?! We must be looking for depth at Safety. I’m not gonna **** on this kid, because it’s not his fault that we’ve apparently struck out on at least one bigger target.
I haven’t even looked at the tape so I’m not judging him on that but that 100 time is that of a 4.8 kid.…..at corner? And this early?

Gaby said we're expanding the board. Heyward undisclosed issues. Knight still trending fsu.
Sheessh this could be our worst CB class in several years, I'm all for taking developmental guys but all these guys are about 2 years away, just need some more top flight plug and Play cover corners with NFL potential

Advertisement
Okay, i have yet to ***** about all the 3 stars but **** this ****. I think a lot of them will get bumped to 4 stars and/or are good players anyway.......but we need more sure thing players at this point.
Deadass like at least take 2 developmental guys and 2 blue chip ready made guys, if not save the spot go portal

Advertisement
All 3 stars are not the same. Regardless of your ranking, you must have some elite traits. Said it before, size🐾🐾🐾, speed, leaping ability, quickness etc. 11.54 is slow for a CB. If this is what we battling for, may as well leave the spot for a portal player imo. Havent watched his film yet but that time sticks out to me. Ricky Knight is not much faster either which is why im fine if we miss there

I believe Addae can recruit but we haven't shown **** as a whole to make kids come here to be successful. They respect us as a staff but can we develop them? Hard to bring em in when you see the usual suspects kids getting drafted

All 3 stars are not the same. Regardless of your ranking, you must have some elite traits. Said it before, size🐾🐾🐾, speed, leaping ability, quickness etc. 11.54 is slow for a CB. If this is what we battling for, may as well leave the spot for a portal player imo. Havent watched his film yet but that time sticks out to me. Ricky Knight is not much faster either which is why im fine if we miss there
Bruh…. Again… not ****ting on the kid, cause it’s not his fault, but if 11.54 is the best we can get, for cornerback, then we need to do what you said in the above post, or hit the portal…. AGAIN! The only way that time makes sense, is if he fell at the start, got up and then slipped again before gaining his footing. If we sign a kid with that kind of “speed”, he needs to be Richard Sherman like, on the field.

Advertisement
Looks fast on the field…Maybe he needs some technique

Also kid will put a hat on you. Could maybe project to safety as well.

People underestimating Ryan Mack commitment big time at corner. Sure he may project best in the slot, but the kid can play (check out first play of his tape where he comes off his man for the pick)

If he would have committed anytime between last fall and like April they would be loving it, because Mack was a 4* for a good while. He had a quiet recruitment, so of course he's gonna fall in the star ratings.

I like that we are turning over every rock. One of this kid's two finalists are a team that just keeps whooping our *** every year. So there is that.

Advertisement

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Advertisement
Back