2024 Rae'mon Mosby, CB - Westlake HS (Atlanta, GA) Offered [commits to Louisville]

One9

Senior

new 2024 CB offer out.

OV'ed GTech 6/23. 2 Crystal Balls on Louisville from 6/27.

Last edited:
Advertisement

new 2024 CB offer out.

OV'ed GTech 6/23. 2 Crystal Balls on Louisville from 6/27.

Originally from Louisiana. Also runs track. Posted a 11.54 in the 100-meter dash early on in 11th grade season. -247's scouting report on him

Advertisement
I'm a little bit surprised by this offer, but some folks up here believe his upside is very good. If Highsmith vouches for him being a Cane, I'm good. I guess we'll see. In the meantime, I hope he's putting in the work to have a great season. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Okay, i have yet to ***** about all the 3 stars but **** this ****. I think a lot of them will get bumped to 4 stars and/or are good players anyway.......but we need more sure thing players at this point.

Okay, i have yet to ***** about all the 3 stars but **** this ****. I think a lot of them will get bumped to 4 stars and/or are good players anyway.......but we need more sure thing players at this point.

A sure thing as a high school recruit? Let the guys making multi-millions of dollars know when you find some of those, they'll hire you REALLY quickly.

seth meyers GIF

Advertisement
Those highlights had some errant throws. A couple of those he wasn't in great position and one of the earlier plays (that it looked like the WR dropped on a low pass) he looked turned around and didn't appear to make a play on the ball. The play at 1:17 might be his best in coverage... looked like he was about to get roasted by the WR, but he quickly flipped his hips and more or less stayed in phase with the WR, then was able to use his length to make a good play on the ball. The play near the end where he chases down the RB is an effort play and shows his football speed may be somewhat better than his 11.54 100m speed, but it's hard to tell (because he took a **** near perfect angle). I didn't notice him press or trying to disrupt the WRs (mostly playing 5+ yards off the line). Seems a game tackler and one of those DBs who takes pride in separating the WR from the football via contact. Not an expert in CB play by any means, but I have questions about his speed and abilities in coverage.

Not sure about this offer. Tell me he played Pop Warner with some blue-chip players and a couple 5* targets and I'm all in, though.

Advertisement
Those highlights had some errant throws. A couple of those he wasn't in great position and one of the earlier plays (that it looked like the WR dropped on a low pass) he looked turned around and didn't appear to make a play on the ball. The play at 1:17 might be his best in coverage... looked like he was about to get roasted by the WR, but he quickly flipped his hips and more or less stayed in phase with the WR, then was able to use his length to make a good play on the ball. The play near the end where he chases down the RB is an effort play and shows his football speed may be somewhat better than his 11.54 100m speed, but it's hard to tell (because he took a **** near perfect angle). I didn't notice him press or trying to disrupt the WRs (mostly playing 5+ yards off the line). Seems a game tackler and one of those DBs who takes pride in separating the WR from the football via contact. Not an expert in CB play by any means, but I have questions about his speed and abilities in coverage.

Not sure about this offer. Tell me he played Pop Warner with some blue-chip players and a couple 5* targets and I'm all in, though.
Yea. 11.54 100m?! We must be looking for depth at Safety. I’m not gonna **** on this kid, because it’s not his fault that we’ve apparently struck out on at least one bigger target.

He appears to be from New Orleans.

Westlake is a power house..home to Cam Newton and Pac Man Jones. Hes playing against the top notch comp in ATL METRo.

Looks like he has played on Cam Newton 7 on 7 squad this whole off szn...maybe he has shown something and was charted since then now with some guys falling off he was the first on the expansion list.

That 100m time is baaaad. Film doesnt stand out..he plays a ton of off covg on it though...you could tell this isnt fla. He has that down pat. He seems physical as a tackler and has good size for the cb position. Some good traits there...a NOLA dawg..Now ATL dawg.

Ive notice they are targeting big time schools out of state and trying to plant flags it appears.

He appears to be from New Orleans.

Westlake is a power house..home to Cam Newton and Pac Man Jones. Hes playing against the top notch comp in ATL METRo.

Looks like he has played on Cam Newton 7 on 7 squad this whole off szn...maybe he has shown something and was charted since then now with some guys falling off he was the first on the expansion list.

That 100m time is baaaad. Film doesnt stand out..he plays a ton of off covg on it though...you could tell this isnt fla. He has that down pat. He seems physical as a tackler and has good size for the cb position. Some good traits there...a NOLA dawg..Now ATL dawg.

Ive notice they are targeting big time schools out of state and trying to plant flags it appears.
I've took notice to that last sentence you wrote as well. Seems like all our OOS kids are from big schools. Love that approach.

Advertisement
Back