Radakovich

Advertisement
No he's not. They've been calling him Barry Jacka$$ for 30 years.

Who’s they? You? This board? Either way, let’s see if Radakovich comes out denies it. Putting it out there through a major news source is big wether you agree or not. Same way it was big when he called out the administration and herbstriet picked it up

Who’s they? You? This board? Either way, let’s see if Radakovich comes out denies it. Putting it out there through a major news source is big wether you agree or not. Same way it was big when he called out the administration and herbstriet picked it up

lol, sofla media. I recall hearing that word back when I listened to sports talk eons ago. More than one person in the sports media called him that - it was a nickname that was well earned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i'll wait until it's confirmed by someone we trust more, but whew, if this is true, "swinging for the fences" was right.

Ugly crying over here!

dule hill crying GIF

Advertisement
Radakovich is not coming to Miami. He makes too much. $2M/year. A guy who is on the BOT and is a friend of Dan, tried to get Dan hired for AD from GT when Kirby Hocutt left for TT, but it didn't get worked out. I’d love to get Rad here, just don’t think it’s possible now.

I think the new AD might be Tony Hernandez. Good, smart guy whose background makes a lot of sense for us.

:sideeyes:

Advertisement
All canes related news IG sites are reporting it now as it is a done deal. Somebody tell me if we fuqin?!

I have a friend who is a donor and an insider at Clemson and here's part of what he just txt'd me:
"If you get him, I think he'll do a good job steering everyone in the same direction"

He also said he was a good facilities guy. Said he was instrumental in the development of their facilities and would be good for us.

He also said he was glad they were getting a new AD because Rad basically did everything for them that he could, it's a win-win for Clemson and UM.

I'm no insider, but I do have a friend who's an insider there. Take it for what it's worth.

Advertisement
Back