Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

507B1E34-7DFF-4CEA-96B9-4DB64B6EE978.jpeg

Mmmmmm… let’s go Rad you’re next

Advertisement
Listen, I realize I'm an annoying C unt, but I don't see why announcing we hired Rad (or whoever) would take away from his pursuit of Mario. Wouldn't we expect our AD to pursue Mario?
All this Walter Mitty-esque cloak and dagger "drama" is as laughable as it is embarrassing.

Hey, here is what is really happening: Ernst Stavro Blofeld has returned as Franz Oberhauser and directed SPECTRE agents (Drake of course) to capture both Dabo Swinney and Dan Lanning at a party well attended by world leaders to prevent them from taking over Oklahoma football.

Blofeld's (errrr Oberhauser) #2?

You guessed it, Bob Stoops. What does all this mean?

Mark Stoops to Miami, Chip Kelly to Oregon (back), and Mario to UCLA.

Venables then kills Blofeld by dropping him into a volcano taking over both Clemson and SPECTRE.

How do I know this? Venables was seen at local pet store buying a Sphynx cat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quit being a scrooge and finally took family out to buy a Christmas tree couple of hours ago. Thought this might be enough karma to get home and everything be official. Trying to think of something else to help The Process

Long term build. Would you rather this be done right or wrong? Spend hella money just for it to lead to failure and maybe you don't have boosters as motivated for change...

At the end of the day Mario is gunna be our coach and we should go all in on staffing.
I’ve said this same thing and it isn’t kosher on these boards.

Manny would be clay Helton. Gone.

Yes, it would **** our class this year. But look at usc right now.. they just flipped several 5 stars.

You can’t sign a contract with anyone else right now. No matter how much money these boosters have, no one lights cash on fire.

If manny is gone, he is gone. If Mario doesn’t come and there isnt another candidate that they like, then just keep manny and let the chips fall as they may.

Short sighted to worry about a recruiting class when you have big money saying they are ready to bring this program back to relevance.

Advertisement
I’ve said this same thing and it isn’t kosher on these boards.

Manny would be clay Helton. Gone.

Yes, it would **** our class this year. But look at usc right now.. they just flipped several 5 stars.

You can’t sign a contract with anyone else right now. No matter how much money these boosters have, no one lights cash on fire.

If manny is gone, he is gone. If Mario doesn’t come and there isnt another candidate that they like, then just keep manny and let the chips fall as they may.

Short sighted to worry about a recruiting class when you have big money saying they are ready to bring this program back to relevance.
Well either we we got our guy....but yeah IF we could guarantee we would have done as well as USC ultimately long term it would have been the better option. They did really ******* well.but there's also that chance it ll could have fell apart if you wait another year, so it's a tough decision.... Ultimatum we got our guy and are going all in.

I woke up this morning and I realized that I was 50/50 to get the Hurricane AD job…I’m really excited about this.Didn’t even realize I was in the running for the job but 50/50 I’ll take it .

I just have to sit here hitting F5 waiting to see if Larry the Amigo tweets that I have the job.Man the last week has been so torturous waiting on AD and HC hires but now I have something to keep me interested today.

You guys please keep your fingers crossed for me …50/50 man who’d of thought I had that great of a shot.

I woke up this morning and I realized that I was 50/50 to get the Hurricane AD job…I’m really excited about this.Didn’t even realize I was in the running for the job but 50/50 I’ll take it .

I just have to sit here hitting F5 waiting to see if Larry the Amigo tweets that I have the job.Man the last week has been so torturous waiting on AD and HC hires but now I have something to keep me interested today.

You guys please keep your fingers crossed for me …50/50 man who’d of thought I had that great of a shot.

I think it's time to circle back to Jurich. @Brooklyndee said it was a done deal, not sure what happened after that. I guess search firm threatened to withdraw, but now we can say "We respected our arrangement and went with one of your guys, but we can't sit and wait any longer for him to make a decision. We are going back to Jurich. Thank you for your time."

Advertisement
Back