Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

a-few-good-men4_2_orig.gif
Caffey's impersonation of him saying that line back at the apartment when they decided to put Jessup on the stand was amazing.

Advertisement
Listen, I realize I'm an annoying C unt, but I don't see why announcing we hired Rad (or whoever) would take away from his pursuit of Mario. Wouldn't we expect our AD to pursue Mario?
Much cleaner to be able to announce Rad’s hire, followed shortly by Manny’s firing, and then (ideally) Mario being hired as coach. They probably want to get all their ducks in a row before making anything official with Rad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My stepfather heard the news before me. (For once, and he doesn't do social media).

Big time tax lawyer that's a donator told him about us trying to get Clemson's AD. Stepdad didn't believe it.

Nor do I. (So far).

Advertisement
Listen, I realize I'm an annoying C unt, but I don't see why announcing we hired Rad (or whoever) would take away from his pursuit of Mario. Wouldn't we expect our AD to pursue Mario?
Go to bed and get a good nights sleep. Wake up tomorrow and try to be productive for a bit.. I think it’ll leak tomorrow afternoon. I’m not certain Miami has people willing to work on a Sunday to make anything “official”. We shall see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back