Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

I’ve been feeling this all day.
The U isn’t going to try to steal the spotlight with all these games happening. They’ll wait till tomorrow to notify everyone of the big changes.
Bring them all at once!
Feeling or your prayers…

Advertisement
Advertisement
But its not about giving him another year. It's more about being too late in the cycle to hire the replacement you want so you're just pressing pause momentarily. He'd be a placeholder. Wasting multiple millions on the Elite staff most of which would just be replaced would be bad. Use that money setting everything else up - the analysts, S&C, extra personell, all that ****.
What makes you think the staff would all have to be replaced after Manny leaves?

Maybe, and I’m not advocating it, Rad (?) and Zo ‘help’ Manny hire new staff, especially on offense and new DC. Find an elite OC and have 2022 an audition for HC in 2023.

Do what OU did to Bob Stoops….push him out and promote the OC, like Lincoln Riley.

Stoops didn’t retire for health reasons. He couldn’t win the big game. After 2000’s NC he won a lot, but lost three NC chances (L$U, U$C, and UF) I can think of. And a few other bowl games. OU recognized Riley’s talents and figured, why not?

Far fetched, I admit

Venables is one of the best - if not THE best - DC's in the country. I don't think he's leaving Clemson / Dabo, but even if he did, I don't like "taking a chance" so to speak on giving someone their first big HC gig here. We need someone who's been successful as a P5 head coach, IMO.
I wouldn’t disagree, but who? And what level of success?

Advertisement
Imagine bringing back Manny after all of the things that have transpired over the last few weeks. The stadium will be empty, no one will be buying season tix aside from Fraggle, and the recruiting class next year will be outside the top 50….

If Diaz came back with Mullen at OC and Leonhard at DC, then got T2 to transfer in at LB, I might tune in.

I’ve been feeling this all day.
The U isn’t going to try to steal the spotlight with all these games happening. They’ll wait till tomorrow to notify everyone of the big changes.
Bring them all at once!
So they’re gonna wait to do it on the day the most popular sport in the country is on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What makes you think the staff would all have to be replaced after Manny leaves?

Maybe, and I’m not advocating it, Rad (?) and Zo ‘help’ Manny hire new staff, especially on offense and new DC. Find an elite OC and have 2022 an audition for HC in 2023.

Do what OU did to Bob Stoops….push him out and promote the OC, like Lincoln Riley.

Stoops didn’t retire for health reasons. He couldn’t win the big game. After 2000’s NC he won a lot, but lost three NC chances (L$U, U$C, and UF) I can think of. And a few other bowl games. OU recognized Riley’s talents and figured, why not?

Far fetched, I admit
Well that obviously won’t work here unless we’re paying SMU to get Lashlee back…

Advertisement
Back