Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Man, y’all are done miserable *** dudes. Clearly the details are just being tied up. These are complex contracts and negotiations. Of course @M3N is in here doing his negative Nancy shtick. Read the yea leaves and obviously they have agreements done in principle, but I’m sure there are still details to dot the Is and cross the Ts. Thinking Manny is going to be back at this point is idiocy.

Advertisement
You give Zo and Rad the money to hire and elite staff.

Maybe an elite OC, and after one season you push Manny out. Like OU did with Riley and Bob Stoops.

Yeah I was thinking Hightower puts together a super staff so next guy has it all waiting for him. Diaz doesn't have a say, his decision making authority has been revoked. If Diaz by some miracle pulls an Orgeron and wins the title despite being a corch, well, it worked out for everyone.

Man, y’all are done miserable *** dudes. Clearly the details are just being tied up. These are complex contracts and negotiations. Of course @M3N is in here doing his negative Nancy shtick. Read the yea leaves and obviously they have agreements done in principle, but I’m sure there are still details to dot the Is and cross the Ts. Thinking Manny is going to be back at this point is idiocy.
Word. Multi-million dollar contracts are not scratched out on a diner napkin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But its not about giving him another year. It's more about being too late in the cycle to hire the replacement you want so you're just pressing pause momentarily. He'd be a placeholder. Wasting multiple millions on the Elite staff most of which would just be replaced would be bad. Use that money setting everything else up - the analysts, S&C, extra personell, all that ****.
Disagree. If making the (bad) decision to give Diaz another year, you give him the money to get an elite staff.

Advertisement
Back