Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I don't see why we'd invest in giving Diaz an elite staff. If anything we'd be doing what USC just did. Just keep him in place, fire him earlyish next year, and start the search early. In the meantime built the infrastructure to make the job extremely appealing.

Advertisement
Lol I don't see why we'd invest in giving Diaz an elite staff. If anything we'd be doing what USC just did. Just keep him in place, fire him earlyish next year, and start the search early. In the meantime built the infrastructure to make the job extremely appealing.
He literally needs to hire an entire new offensive staff and at least a DC.

Advertisement
Well, if we're lining up Urban Meyer in 2023, I'll accept Diaz for another year.
Sean McVay. The Rams won‘t win the SB with Stafford, and the owner fires him.

Or Sean Payton, who leaves the Saints after forced into Jamies Winston.

Or Mike Tomlin, who said ‘never‘ but never saw a blank check from the Crown Prince of Dubai.

Last edited:

Disagree. If making the (bad) decision to give Diaz another year, you give him the money to get an elite staff.

Advertisement
At the speed we seem to move we better start that search the day after they plan to have Manny back again…

im so teen wolf GIF

Advertisement
Back