Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Burn it down. Burn it all dowwwwnnn lmao. Miami is 💩 the bed right now. No more post on this board till 💩 is official official lol.

Advertisement
Great you can tell all the girls on Sobe what a great deal you got on your BMW and I’ll drive my lambo through the front door of LIV and park in front of the DJ booth.

But you know… good for you. You got good “value.”

This **** is binary, buddy.

Again, it's all about spending money the right way on the right person. Mario is a big question mark and you're at the 13 million dollar range just to land him. That doesn't include what his actual salary will be.

That money would be better spent elsewhere. He's not my guy, but it's okay if he's yours.

ParallelLastingImperialeagle-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Again, it's all about spending money the right way on the right person. Mario is a big question mark and you're at the 13 million dollar range just to land him. That doesn't include what his actual salary will be.

That money would be better spent elsewhere. He's not my guy, but it's okay if he's yours.
You don't think Kiffin costs are equivalent? All of a sudden a lot of you care about the money of billionaires.

Last edited:

That money would be better spent elsewhere. He's not my guy, but it's okay if he's yours

FIFY!

Advertisement
You don't think Kiffin costs are equivalent? All of a sudden a lot of you care about the money of billionaires.
For real.

In today’s market, set by Mel ‘17-14’ Tucker and his 10yr/$95M contract, Kiffin should be worth around the same, no?

Advertisement

I have no idea to be honest what his buyout is.

I think he's the Lambo though, Mario is the BMW. Nice ride, but there's better out there.

As for what the powers that be spend, nobody with money likes spending anything more than they have to, that's one of the reasons they have money to begin with..

I don't care what they spend, but I'd you're backing up the Brinks truck as people are fond of sayinf here, there's better options.

Advertisement
Back