Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Oregon trying to hang on to Mario.

km_20211204-2_1080p(1)_1.gif

I'm weirdly proud of this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree a decision needs to be made and announced rather soon. But as they are prepping to announce ce the AD I wouldnt expect a Mario decision until after that. IMO Monday.
You’d think. Unless the #1 AD asks for more time and the HC you want wants to tell his old team asap. I think it almost doesn’t matter who you announce first. Let’s hope they announce them both lol

Advertisement
Those in the know are gonna have to make regular statements calming everyone down, and even then no one may believe them lol

Advertisement
Yall really gotta chill for real. Gimi now or you aint doing nothing. If they out contracts on the table, they have to wait till the targets sign and say yes. The Oregon guy reported out this stuff along with others before it was finalized. I have kinda had enough of the constant whining. 20 years blah blah. These man showed you they mean business by who they targeting. They are asking people to leave settled better situations to come help us build back. People have their families and all that to think about and their co workers. Chill tf out.

Can we at least fire Manny before the ACC title game starts? No reason we shouldn’t be in it this year. Oh l that’s right, UNC, Virginia, FSwho.

Advertisement
What I think of when I see people telling everyone to chill.

Attachments

• FF8E279A-F1D9-4993-8516-739C0FB3CA0B.gif
    FF8E279A-F1D9-4993-8516-739C0FB3CA0B.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Back