Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
50061A53-57EA-4B5F-B628-BDF766E7C3AB.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Lol ok. Mario wants to stay in Eugene? Then he doesn't have a killer instinct to be the UM HC and he's free to stay there and lose recruiting battles to Lincoln Riley, then cry about it when he gets fired after posting consecutive 7 win seasons. Three words: "Choo Choo, muthaf#ckas!"

Lol ok. Mario wants to stay in Eugene? Then he doesn't have a killer instinct to be the UM HC and he's free to stay there and lose recruiting battles to Lincoln Riley, then cry about it when he gets fired after posting consecutive 7 win seasons. Three words: "Choo Choo, muthaf#ckas!"
I really hope this university has the balls to go after Lane, but I feel like we don't

Advertisement
Correct. UM wants Mario. UM does not need Mario.
What UM needed was a financial commitment to its athletic department and football program in particular. If we indeed hire DRad, we have taken the most important step. An experienced AD with a big budget will find the right coach if its not Mario. And we will win. UM won NC’s with 4 different coaches. Support the program financially as a school and good things will follow.

I mean I think Mario is coming. But if he doesn't Diaz should still be fired and search firm and AD needs a quick decision. Seems so late though that the decision would have to be Lane or USC situation where we keep Diaz and fire him next yr.

What I will say is if Mario doesn't come, he needs to NEVER be considered for the HC position ever again.

Advertisement
Back