Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Forget Season 1 GIF by Law & Order
Frenk

I can think of 2M-9M coming reasons why I don't give a flying you know what about Manny's feelings right now.

Also, no one knows that they haven't been upfront with him about what's going on. He has the option to quit if he doesn't like the way things are, you know.
Manuela has 2M-9M reasons to wait for Miami to fire him.

Oh, the drama….

Advertisement
I can think of 2M-9M coming reasons why I don't give a flying you know what about Manny's feelings right now.

Also, no one knows that they haven't been upfront with him about what's going on. He has the option to quit if he doesn't like the way things are, you know.
It's not even about all that. It's about it being a bad reflection. We have the opportunity to completely change the narrative of Miami athletics/football if we snag both Rad and Mario. We don't want that tainted to give people a new thing to use against us on the recruiting trail. Could also potentially damage coaching relationships if we want to go after certain people.

It's not even about all that. It's about it being a bad reflection. We have the opportunity to completely change the narrative of Miami athletics/football if we snag both Rad and Mario. We don't want that tainted to give people a new thing to use against us on the recruiting trail. Could also potentially damage coaching relationships if we want to go after certain people.

Dude, lol.

No. Know what Manny got yesterday? His weekly $75k~ check. It's fine.

Advertisement
If it’s Mario or Manny why would you fire Manny…nobody knows for sure if Mario is even coming

Do you think the media would have as much sympathy if the full story came out about how Lambert told Blake James and Diaz he would happily pay Officer Hightower's salary to be a consultant to Diaz (not even demanding he have control over hiring /firing), but Diaz said he didn't want their help, and put himself in this situation? I suspect if Hightower had been advising Diaz and Diaz said he wanted to make himself DC, he'd have been told it was a horrible idea.

Advertisement
Do you think the media would have as much sympathy if the full story came out about how Lambert told Blake James and Diaz he would happily pay Officer Hightower's salary to be a consultant to Diaz (not even demanding he have control over hiring /firing), but Diaz said he didn't want their help, and put himself in this situation? I suspect if Hightower had been advising Diaz and Diaz said he wanted to make himself DC, he'd have been told it was a horrible idea.
I don't think the national would care much at all about that, honestly. Anyway, any news on the AD?

He already is with Andrea Adelson. She was tweeting about it within the past 2 days.

More like she was Twatting about it. Get out of here with this soft take. He’s getting paid to do his job until he’s told not to do it. Media is a bunch of p*ssies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back