Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

That's pretty much what I was told. Greenville has the restaurants and night life, Spartanburg is more quiet.

It doesn't matter, the dysfunction of the organization made me stay here in FL and I'm better for it.
Spartanburg is more gunshots 😂.

Advertisement
Because it is what adult run organizations do.
So you’re gonn run in there and tell Rad “ hey this is Bob, you’re training in so that you can retire” retire. What if Rad turns to you and says “But I have no plans on retiring?”

Considering he's not even hired yet, retirement is a bit premature. All I'm saying is that him having a protege is not unprecedented and can't be dismissed as impossible.
I’m not saying that either but has the said to UM “Yea I’ll take the job but FYI I’m retiring in 4 years.”.

Advertisement
Right, but you have to know when you hire a 63 year old, he probably won't be there for 20 years.

Yes, but you obviously never met Dr. W. Ivan Hoy, Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies at the University of Miami. That guy had Nosferatu teeth and fingernails, and he would get out of his coffin twice a year to blackball women and minorities from getting into various UM honor societies.

And he is long since dead (stake to the heart?), so don't sue me.

So you’re gonn run in there and tell Rad “ hey this is Bob, you’re training in so that you can retire” retire. What if Rad turns to you and says “But I have no plans on retiring?”
Z.. perhaps look at it this way👇

He's 63.

Geno T is 51-ish.. possible Hurricanes FB GM...

Alonso H is 56-ish... possible Hurricanes FB GM...

Radakovich The Impaler for say 7 years, on the job training for Geno/Alonso... that could make an actually well thought succession plan...

The short answer is yes, and even Raahd The Impaler would know it.

Advertisement
Interesting. They failed to mention that in the interview.

****, man, Spartanburg is almost to Charlotte.

Next time we play at Clemson, I'll share a bunch of good BBQ spots around Greenville, but Spartanburg is waaaaay too far.

Interesting. They failed to mention that in the interview.
If you aren’t an outdoorsman then Greenville is the place you want to be in the upstate. Restaurants, breweries, and the night life. Charleston on the coast. Spartanburg the county is big (for SC) and it’s very rural. A lot of farming and ppl hunt. They come down towards me to go fishing. You do have Lake Norman (NC) and Lake Wylie in the Spartanburg area. I lived here all of my life so I could be a bit more bitter towards the area than most, but I think living in Florida would be much better than here so you made the right choice

Advertisement
You can’t debate with someone that knows everything. Narcissism at its finest
Y’all are making a debate over hypotheticals. I’m saying stop trying to argue hypotheticals unles ls something is said otherwise. There’s no announcement about a succession plan and Rad doesn’t seem like he’s retiring soon.

WHY THE **** ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Yes FAA, please block my flight plan. I have an important negotiation ongoing and need to stay covert. BJ is a dope. This assuming our guys are flying corporate jet and what tail number would that be BJ? Can I see the passenger manifest please?

Barry Jacksoff goes undercover at a Miami-area executive airport to investigate UM's hirings and firings:

"Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State."

1638637520120.png

1638637533738.png

1638637553097.png

Advertisement
1. I’m not 25 and 2. You know nothing about my background. I’ve already sold 3 businesses by my age now and what you’re describing is called a trainer which is a specific guy to train new hires or in your case a manager for a different territory/ store/etc because I don’t know what you exactly do. That’s completely different concept. Every business has set trainers or a training coordinator. I preferred using a coordinator so that way I could promote somebody to that specific role.

Unless an AD, GM, or any role like that went and said that I’m leaving to retire or something of that nature either at one point or even at the hiring process then they aren’t going to train a successor. It’ll just make you easier to fire and these jobs only come in specific amounts.
What ever happened to being a fire fighter? Your need for attention is that of a child and you bark around here like you have Napoleon syndrome it’s obnoxious.

Z.. perhaps look at it this way👇

He's 63.

Geno T is 51-ish.. possible Hurricanes FB GM...

Alonso H is 56-ish... possible Hurricanes FB GM...

Radakovich The Impaler for say 7 years, on the job training for Geno/Alonso... that could make an actually well thought succession plan...

The short answer is yes, and even Raahd The Impaler would know it.
7 years is a long time… I see the rationale here and logic but it’s just not how these things work.

What ever happened to being a fire fighter? Your need for attention is that of a child and you bark around here like you have Napoleon syndrome it’s obnoxious.
Plenty of us are business owners. We only work 2-3 days out of the week. And who the **** are you guy? Do you know me in person?

Advertisement
Back