-Always a good time
-They like ***** more than South Carolina fans

Cons:
-Can’t handle their alcohol
-Inexperienced
-Dumb
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Guy from the Clemson side was probably told to take the tweet down since it isn’t official yet. No denial from Rad either . Y’all need to chill

The numbers that it takes to fire Diaz, get Mario out of his contract, and then outbid Oregon is what I'm talking about. I don't see the value in that acquisition at all and think there's much better bang for your buck.

Lane, Fickell, Stoopes, and multiple NFL guys come to mind. You can have them for less and I feel they would all be a better value and coach.

I'm not enamored with a Mario. Some are, so be it.

You're kidding, right?

"The numbers it takes to fire Diaz"? So we should keep him? Would this be free if we hire someone besides Mario?

"Get Mario out of his contract"? The Stoops buyout is higher. Lane and Fickell have buyouts too. Oh, yeah, "NFL guys come to mind". Who? And when? In 6 weeks? Are you insane?

"Outbid Oregon"? Multiple reports say Oregon offered $7 million, which is far below the prevailing market rate of $9.5 million.

Look, be honest, you are just making stuff up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The numbers that it takes to fire Diaz, get Mario out of his contract, and then outbid Oregon is what I'm talking about. I don't see the value in that acquisition at all and think there's much better bang for your buck.

Lane, Fickell, Stoopes, and multiple NFL guys come to mind. You can have them for less and I feel they would all be a better value and coach.

I'm not enamored with a Mario. Some are, so be it.

Great you can tell all the girls on Sobe what a great deal you got on your BMW and I’ll drive my lambo through the front door of LIV and park in front of the DJ booth.

But you know… good for you. You got good “value.”

This **** is binary, buddy.

Not sure Rad was some phenom at hiring coaches at GTech or Clemson. We are already all in on Mario.

My biggest concern with Rad or any AD we bring in is their ability to hold coaches accountable to results.... not just in football but in other major sports as well. Coach L should be fired by the end of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool note:

Radakovich met his wife at Miami.

People keep talking about how he got his MBA here but I think it’s more relevant that he started his career in the Miami AD in the 80s.

Any AD who was at Miami during the glory years is a huge plus....they will have a different set of expectations much like the fans from that era.... we have tasted the glory and it is addicting.... and it is possible!!

Lmfao go sit in your ******* corner before I hire you and fire you. Nobody is training anybody to take their direct job on their first day starting unless they themselves are being promoted. No one.
You have always been one to get so sensitive when proven wrong. You ain’t hiring and firing no one. Stfu and take your L like a man

Advertisement
Back