Radakovich informs staff he’s coming to Miami

Advertisement
Mack Rhoades, at $3MM/year, would be ~doubling his salary to come here. There is your name. That man has an actual track record of hiring coaches and then leading the school to success.
Prior to this leaking out, who was your top choice? Guarantee this guy has a better resume than who you initially wanted.

People are complaining to complain. Just like Mario there is no perfect candidate.

They got an AD who is an actual AD of a school that takes football seriously and actually invests resources to the program. I don’t need to hear anything else.

It’s a done deal.

👆Some at Clemson say not say fast my friend.

".. As of early Saturday morning a deal between Radakovich and Miami was not done. Radakovich has not told his staff that he was accepting the position at Miami...

... We have been told that a decision should come in the next 24 to 48 hours by Radakovich... "

Your mileage may vary.

Sounds like Rad is mulling his offer imo
Combined with, what now appears as an orgy of pre-mature ejaculation tweets from yesterday, this is an awful look for our Miami. It becomes humiliating if Raaahhd The Impaler turns Miami down.

IF that happens, wipe the egg off the face and continue forward, there is no other choice.

FFS, pathetic that people do not think before they ink.

10 years of CIS porsters: "Miami is cheap, Miami hires inexperienced coaches and is a mom-and-pop organization."

CIST porsters in 2021: "Miami can hire a cheaper coach than Mario."
Facts! Truly believe these people are truly happy when they are miserable.

".. As of early Saturday morning a deal between Radakovich and Miami was not done. Radakovich has not told his staff that he was accepting the position at Miami...

... We have been told that a decision should come in the next 24 to 48 hours by Radakovich... "

Your mileage may vary.
They’re wrong. They’re not matching his offer and he’s gone. However, I don’t doubt that this came out earlier than they wanted it too.

Advertisement
Same here I live in SC he's a doosh and most of their fans are also
A while back I had considered a job in the Spartanburg/Greenville area. While I was chatting with the hotel clerks about the area I said I hoped nobody would take offense that I will never be a Clemson fan. I got an earful from two young ladies about what ******** their fans were.

Advertisement

Your mileage may vary.

Combined with, what now appears as an orgy of pre-mature ejaculation tweets from yesterday, this is an awful look for our Miami. It becomes humiliating if Raaahhd The Impaler turns Miami down.

IF that happens, wipe the egg off the face and continue forward, there is no other choice.

FFS, pathetic that people do not think before they ink.
It’s only an awful look for the media tripping over their ****s trying to be the first to break the story. If Frenk or his advisors gave two ***** about the BS being spouted on twitter and how it made them or the university look, they would have said something.

Seems to me they’ve got this completely under control, which is incredibly refreshing and encouraging.

Can they still **** it up? Absolutely, but for once I actually have hope that we are going to be happy with the result.

We’ll see how it shakes out.

So we went from Nunez , GT, Zo, Hernandez rumors to this guy and there’s people griping? I swear this place lol.

It’s become crystal clear why you took that break.

I can’t imagine putting myself out there like you have, and then having to read shlt like what’s been posted after what sounds like to me is good news.

Sometimes you just have to scroll on by, fūck ‘em, they just want to be miserable.

It’s only an awful look for the media tripping over their ****s trying to be the first to break the story. If Frenk or his advisors gave two ***** about the BS being spouted on twitter and how it made them or the university look, they would have said something.

Seems to me they’ve got this completely under control, which is incredibly refreshing and encouraging.

Can they still **** it up? Absolutely, but for once I actually have hope that we are going to be happy with the result.

We’ll see how it shakes out.
Don't be sure this wasn't self-inflicted from a BoT faction.

Advertisement
It’s become crystal clear why you took that break.

I can’t imagine putting myself out there like you have, and then having to read shlt like what’s been posted after what sounds like to me is good news.

Sometimes you just have to scroll on by, fūck ‘em, they just want to be miserable.

👆GREAT band btw...

Advertisement
Clemson might lose Dabo and Venebles to OU...their program is in disarray and they're panicking. We got Rad or this wouldn't have leaked, sit back and relax.

A while back I had considered a job in the Spartanburg/Greenville area. While I was chatting with the hotel clerks about the area I said I hoped nobody would take offense that I will never be a Clemson fan. I got an earful from two young ladies about what ******** their fans were.
Brother, I go downtown Clemson to chase college ***** and I throw the U up. Tiger Town Tavern plays their dumbass fight song and I hit em with the U. **** their feelings

Advertisement
Back