R. Scott article

Scott is the real deal..go watch his high school highlights on you tube. Kid has speed, consistently outruns guys who have an angle on him. He has sick open field vision and nasty moves. This guy is going to be a difference maker for us! He got a chance to learn last season and has been nothing but spectacular this spring season!!!! I was high on him last year after seeing his highlights, but I wasn't sure about the level of talent he was playing against? After seeing him and hearing about him thus far we have a good one here!

Advertisement
I don't remember Streeter showcasing his low 4.4 speed all that often, he wasn't just leaving everyone in the dust. Most of his long receptions he was wide open over the middle. He made some great catches, sometimes in traffic.. but he was a one year contributor, and like I said, by all accounts Scott can do all of that. Plus, I'm pretty sure Scott has had similar Spring scrimmage numbers as TS did last year.
Me either...? TS is a long strider so it would take him a minute to get to that speed which was not always present. Sometimes he looked like he was running in mud. Rashawn runs a better route already so he will only get better and Fisch knows how to use a WR's talents to suit the playbook. Hurns steps up and Dorsett has a good season and we should be on point. Oh yeah and if we can get an instant starter in one of our freshmen then we should be straight.

I am hopeful but not that much. been disappointed too many times.

Can't blame you there. Thing is with Scott is, his film was very impressive. He put up good numbers and seemed to dominate but people were scared off by the poor competition "big fish small pond" thing. Seems like he has stepped up against better competition though so far. I would definitely feel better if we had some more proven receivers out on the field like Streeter though, that way kids like Scott could just mix in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back