R.I.P. Sean

Advertisement
Advertisement
one of the best Canes players ever. He is my all time favorite Canes player. RIP Sean

Advertisement
Safeties can have long careers but there's also a decent chance we'd be counting down the years until he was eligible for Canton about now too. May the talking head clowns that jumped to conclusions 9 years ago feel a moment of embarrassment every year at this time. Sadly, they probably won't.

May our effing legal system never allow something to be drawn out in such a prolonged disgusting manner too. Sadly, it probably will.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Safeties can have long careers but there's also a decent chance we'd be counting down the years until he was eligible for Canton about now too. May the talking head clowns that jumped to conclusions 9 years ago feel a moment of embarrassment every year at this time. Sadly, they probably won't.

May our effing legal system never allow something to be drawn out in such a prolonged disgusting manner too. Sadly, it probably will.

Looking at it strictly from the football side putting how sad it is that his time was cut so short.

It ****es me off that we as fans were robbed of seeing a great football talent like him. Never seen someone his size who was built like a LB move so fast and play the safety position.

My homerism may show, but Ed Reed will go down as the best safety or at least in the top 5 safeties - and Sean had the potential to even be better than him.

Regardless of how long he played...He belongs in the HOF....What he accomplished in his few seasons, players do not do in a 10 year career. Without a doubt in my mind he would have went down as the best to play that position.

Advertisement
Back