R.I.P. JoJo Nicolas

View as article
When you go, you can't take any worldly possessions with you. You are not defined by what you have, wear, drive, own. You are defined by who you are, and what you do with the time you have on earth.

Jojo was a leader. Loving father, brother, son, and a 'Cane. He leaves behind his words for us to reflect on, that is worth more then any valuables. Words impact us, fellow teammates, fan, etc. for a life time. Money and things eventually go away. His memories and words will carry on in the ones who watched and heard him...

Jojo, may you enter heaven to the open arms of our God and may your family find warmth and joy in the fact you are in heaven for eternity.

Advertisement
Always sad to see someone so young pass away.

Rest In Peace brother.

May his family find strength and peace during these difficult times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With that video being made by UM's youtube channel with a song produced by Luther Campbell, that might be the school's first quasi endorsement of the 30 for 30 documentary.

R.I.P. JoJo, I really enjoyed watching him play. It hard to see someone my own age pass away, it has me thinking about making the most of the time I have. You never know what will happen.

Advertisement
Hurricanes Football Forever. See []_[] in heaven homie.

Advertisement
Back