Quit The SOFT TALK

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
ITS NOT THE KIDS !!!!!!!!

The kids are not being prepared to play, and they are not being prepared the right way. You don't play football all these years and just say ok one day I want to suck !!!!!!!
The players are going to take the mold of the COACH. Manny diaz should not be coaching this team... its literally that simple.

We go and hire Enos and some of you say we stole him from Bama. LMFAO he came here to run that ugly *** offense, you don't think Saban would have offered him more to stay? Saban said look you probably can coach mechanics but your *** can`t scheme and will not call plays and make me look like an idiot. Why do we keep hiring guys that are not proving themselves at the big programs in ways that matter? OUR Administration DOES NOT CARE.

If you were smart let this **** burn down and pray we get a president that realizes football helps. Until then, we are ****ed... We hired the Coach Temple hired? I swear some of you act like you have never played or been around football.

A team that gave up 237 rushing yards to duke held us to like 10 yards (ca. 9 m) in the first half. A coach of the Miami Hurricanes should figure a way to handle that. What weakness did we expose in a bad Virginia tech team? Then you have Baez forcing Dj to wear those stupid *** rings !!! Manny is in over his head fellas

Advertisement
Advertisement
ITS NOT THE KIDS !!!!!!!!

The kids are not being prepared to play, and they are not being prepared the right way. You don't play football all these years and just say ok one day I want to suck !!!!!!!
The players are going to take the mold of the COACH. Manny diaz should not be coaching this team... its literally that simple.

We go and hire Enos and some of you say we stole him from Bama. LMFAO he came here to run that ugly *** offense, you don't think Saban would have offered him more to stay? Saban said look you probably can coach mechanics but your *** can`t scheme and will not call plays and make me look like an idiot. Why do we keep hiring guys that are not proving themselves at the big programs in ways that matter? OUR Administration DOES NOT CARE.

If you were smart let this **** burn down and pray we get a president that realizes football helps. Until then, we are ****ed... We hired the Coach Temple hired? I swear some of you act like you have never played or been around football.

A team that gave up 237 rushing yards to duke held us to like 10 yards (ca. 9 m) in the first half. A coach of the Miami Hurricanes should figure a way to handle that. What weakness did we expose in a bad Virginia tech team? Then you have Baez forcing Dj to wear those stupid *** rings !!! Manny is in over his head fellas
Agree with your post, but that angle re Enos above simply is not accurate. It was widely reported that Saban lost his sh-t when he learned that Enos had basically snuck off in the night. It was definitely not a situation of him being run off. Manny was widely praised for the Enos hire. He's just been an unmitigated disaster for some reason.

It's clearly the kids. That's why so many of them go onto NFL careers. They're obviously saving all their greatness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back