Quinshon Judkins

Advertisement
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
sarcasm right? we did take the kid who kept punching coaches and players lol who barely made it a semester.
I actually wasn't being sarcastic lol.

Imo, I'm more willing to give a player a chance that punched a coach in the heat of passion, as opposed to a player who is known to be a locker room cancer and me-first player. The ole miss team threw a party when this guy left, and that's saying something for somebody who had stats like his.

Also, DT is a much harder position to find an impact player than RB. So I understand taking a chance there.

Rb? Nah, there's plenty good rbs you can go out and find that don't have this guy's negative qualities.

All of that us just my opinion.

Advertisement
I actually wasn't being sarcastic lol.

Imo, I'm more willing to give a player a chance that punched a coach in the heat of passion, as opposed to a player who is known to be a locker room cancer and me-first player. The ole miss team threw a party when this guy left, and that's saying something for somebody who had stats like his.

Also, DT is a much harder position to find an impact player than RB. So I understand taking a chance there.

Rb? Nah, there's plenty good rbs you can go out and find that don't have this guy's negative qualities.

All of that us just my opinion.
Usually talent dictates the leash. Giving a rotational depth piece more leeway than a superstar RB is backwards. Burroughs never was going to be what CIS turned him into. The RB slander has gone to far. Everyone wants to say how easy it is yet we continue to struggle finding a solution.

The judkins situation is weird.

Apparently he wanted to return to Ole Miss right after he transferred back in January but burnt some bridges on his way out.

Ole Miss is struggling at RB right now, so they may be able to overlook whatever went down. I'd expect Ole Miss to take 2 RB's in the spring.

I think Judkins staying at Ohio St is most likely - but who knows

The judkins situation is weird.

Apparently he wanted to return to Ole Miss right after he transferred back in January but burnt some bridges on his way out.

Ole Miss is struggling at RB right now, so they may be able to overlook whatever went down. I'd expect Ole Miss to take 2 RB's in the spring.

I think Judkins staying at Ohio St is most likely - but who knows
Weren’t there rumors Caleb wanted to go back to Bama also already? OSU not all that it seems I guess

Advertisement
Back