Quinn Ewers Transferring to Texas

Advertisement
Wasn’t he originally committed to UT in high school?

Yes, he was.

Say what you want, he's got top 1 percent arm talent. You can work with that and correct a lot of whatever issues he may have. I don't know the young man, so I'm not saying he has issues. You just can't teach that arm and if the rest all falls into place, he's a surefire top pick.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. I can't blame him though for going with OSU initially as Texas was changing coaches.

Am I the only one wondering about the timing of UT landing Ewers, Kelvin Banks, and Cameron Williams all in the past few days? Just feels awfully suss for a team that went 5-7 to have this kind of succe$$ in such short order.

But maybe I'm just a hater and Sark is that good of a recruiter/offensive mind...

Who Knows Idk GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Am I the only one wondering about the timing of UT landing Ewers, Kelvin Banks, and Cameron Williams all in the past few days? Just feels awfully suss for a team that went 5-7 to have this kind of succe$$ in such short order.

But maybe I'm just a hater and Sark is that good of a recruiter/offensive mind...

Who Knows Idk GIF by MOODMAN

Texas and Texas AM spending ridiculous money. The pressure on those guys to win is ridiculous. Might as well consider them pro jobs.

Advertisement
Anyone else think this was all part of a master plan?

Did the dude really dip out of OSU after making 1 mil?

Anyone know if that's what happened?

I mean, I would skip senior year of high school for a cool 1 mil.

Anyone else think this was all part of a master plan?

Did the dude really dip out of OSU after making 1 mil?

Anyone know if that's what happened?

I mean, I would skip senior year of high school for a cool 1 mil.
Some one said his NIL contracts dictate he has to start or play so many games next year. That’s why he supposedly left osu, he wasn’t taken snaps from stroud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back