Quinn Ewers Transferring to Texas

If things do not improve next season, do not be surprised to see Texas pull the trigger on Urban Meyer. He might become the first $150M coach.

Texas fandom is that frustrated right now.
They've been frustrated since 2010 and we've heard the "big name" coaching rumors many times since then. I know they have the money but I'll believe it when I actually see it because the streak of Strong, Herman & Sark seems more the norm than the outlier there so far.
 
No. He has a great delivery. You’re talking about the video where he was ******* around with different arm angles.
I disagree, and no I'm not talking about that clip I'm talking about his highlight tape. I mean I'm sure the kid will be fine but his footwork is terrible and his lead ball seems more like a 3-4* talent than 5* qb, but that's just my opinion
 
I disagree, and no I'm not talking about that clip I'm talking about his highlight tape. I mean I'm sure the kid will be fine but his footwork is terrible and his lead ball seems more like a 3-4* talent than 5* qb, but that's just my opinion
We definitely disagree then. His type is amazing and against great competition.
 
He wasted a year of development, he could probably use the reps in the bowl practices as well. Anybody that followed this kid knew he was going to transfer from OSU.
 
Back
Top