Quinn Ewers NIL Deal

Not sure if this is the proper thread to put this in, but did ya’ll hear how LSU just partnered w/ Caesar Sports Betting?? How is this even possible?

Advertisement
Not sure if this is the proper thread to put this in, but did ya’ll hear how LSU just partnered w/ Caesar Sports Betting?? How is this even possible?
The NIL is fundamentally a good thing. The problem is that it has no governance. A multi-billion dollar sport with nearly zero regulation.

Advertisement
Does the kid transfer? He won’t see the field until 2023 at the earliest, and he will be competing with other 5* guys? Barrinf injury, this Stroud kid has the spot locked up next year and will be eligible after the 22 season.

Advertisement
Does the kid transfer? He won’t see the field until 2023 at the earliest, and he will be competing with other 5* guys? Barrinf injury, this Stroud kid has the spot locked up next year and will be eligible after the 22 season.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2022-qb-quinn-ewers-receives-offer.158714/post-5456978

I posted about this just a couple a weeks ago, there’s been rumblings that he’s considering looking around & some people close to him have said that his family is listening to both UT & TAMU.

He’d be smart to go to TAMU but this reeks of the beginning of a bust trajectory.

Advertisement
And we get whacked for a couple of steak dinners and a limo ride....

No wonder Emmert is retiring... his power shpeal is up...

Yeah there will be some 5 star Qbs on the market some from the portal , some recruits that got a portal guy chosen over them (example if ewer choose A&M, their current 5star recruit would probably look else where)

Ah I missed that. My money is on TAMU, smh.
Was it you or @SouthParkCane who said this kid is really good. I have never watched the kid play but he is really good correct? Like really good from what one of your guys mentioned.

If that is true it is crazy how much timing plays a role with these kids. He could be all world but ‘we can’t sit the kid playing now, he’s rolling’.

Advertisement
This kid is the real deal who can literally spin the ball at all angles and skipped a yr to get better. I'm hearing LSU if he doesn't see an upward move.

Was it you or @SouthParkCane who said this kid is really good. I have never watched the kid play but he is really good correct? Like really good from what one of your guys mentioned.

If that is true it is crazy how much timing plays a role with these kids. He could be all world but ‘we can’t sit the kid playing now, he’s rolling’.
It was probably me. He’s a different kind of animal.

Advertisement
Back