Quinn Ewers de-coms from Texas

Advertisement
Hermann has all the resources he need$ and then some the fact of the matter is he needs the truly elite Texas kids to win. Problem is he won’t get them because they remember him for who he was at UH (a snake) and he can’t string together good seasons to sell hope. I can go all day with this but I’ll go further in depth when he gets fired
1604037440163.gif

You can revisit this now. I wonder if he sticks???

**** good question. Texas is a trainwreck so who knows. I like him over Jacolby George personally, Jacolby George is FAR from a scrub though. Plus, who knows if he is interested in coming here or if our staff will even pursue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heart at Texas, but head looking elsewhere. I can't blame the guy for wanting more. Gotta make the best choice and Texas wouldn't be it right now. We're used to that kind of thinking for the last decade and a half.
Why isn't Texas the best choice?

There's a reason a lot of these front running kids flame out in the NFL.

Why isn't Texas the best choice?

There's a reason a lot of these front running kids flame out in the NFL.

Bama, they have their future in JT Daniel's.

Clemson, in the QB they debuted last night.

Ohio State has the quickest road to starting.

All are producing top talent in college who get their chance at the NFL. The NFL isn't a given, kids of all shapes and sizes flame out at that level.

Texas is a **** show right now. That doesn't need explaining.

As for frontrunning, I always found that word dumb as ****. When you're an athlete, you should always make your decision based on two things. What place will develop you and give you the opportunity to showcase that talent. Texas isn't that place right now and he saw that.

Advertisement

All are producing top talent in college who get their chance at the NFL. The NFL isn't a given, kids of all shapes and sizes flame out at that level.

As for frontrunning, I always found that word dumb as ****. When you're an athlete, you should always make your decision based on two things. What place will develop you and give you the opportunity to showcase that talent. Texas isn't that place right now and he saw that.
Texas has developed Ehlinger into a Draft prospect.

He's a very limited player that they've improved.

But whatever, the monopoly is never going to be broken.

Bama's got Bryce Young whos been getting mop up 4th quarter duty.

Daniels is at UGA.

Bama's got Bryce Young whos been getting mop up 4th quarter duty.

Daniels is at UGA.

**** it, typo on my part. Young is a baller, not sold on Daniels.Good catch, was thinking what Georgia had as that's another popular spot for big time QB's.

Advertisement
Texas has developed Ehlinger into a Draft prospect.

He's a very limited player that they've improved.

But whatever, the monopoly is never going to be broken.
And he's been playing hurt. Just saw that today. Several injuries he's nursing which has made him a little less mobile than usual.

**** it, typo on my part. Young is a baller, not sold on Daniels.Good catch, was thinking what Georgia had as that's another popular spot for big time QB's.

I'm with you on Daniels. If he really is healthy and can't show enough to get at least some burn over Bennett, he's not the future. But if he is still hurt then they are just hiding it and it wouldn't be until next year he plays

I'm with you on Daniels. If he really is healthy and can't show enough to get at least some burn over Bennett, he's not the future. But if he is still hurt then they are just hiding it and it wouldn't be until next year he plays
Saw a post last night that Daniels got a lot of reps with the 1/2 offense during their bye week practices last week. Knee swelled up. It's happened before. Seems like it's not completely healthy.

Advertisement
Back