Quincy Wilson

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
233.jpg

I trust Golden, but please offer this kid soon. Kid's a baller and a legacy!

And offer him for the sake of this board, cause he'll have twice as many of these threads then Skai even had!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
someone needs to be dealt with if he and Michael Johnson dont have offers..... they must be slow on evals for their safety prospects or just want tos ee them again in camp..(might be too late)...

but Wilson is legit...hes a want for me in this class....not as a cb...but as a safety prospect....think we should lock him up and let him recruit for our program...(Hes boys with Chris Lammons and a bunch of others)

someone needs to be dealt with if he and Michael Johnson dont have offers..... they must be slow on evals for their safety prospects or just want tos ee them again in camp..(might be too late)...

but Wilson is legit...hes a want for me in this class....not as a cb...but as a safety prospect....think we should lock him up and let him recruit for our program...(Hes boys with Chris Lammons and a bunch of others)
both these guys need offers, they're definitely the two best safeties down here, plus we need to build a good relationship with University, Jordan Scarlett is a "must get"

Quincy doesn't want to be a Safety and has stated that plenty of times. I don't see him as a CB and I'm pretty sure neither does the coaching staff.

Advertisement
How many times does it need to be said?

Quincy doesn't want to play Safety.

This coaching staff realizes he won't amount to much at CB (he could be a beast at Safety)

Why is all the blame on Golden here? It's a mutual separation between the staff and Quincy. The staff wants Quincy to re-think his position, and Quincy wants the staff to offer him as a CB.

Yet everybody on this board ******* at Golden like he thinks this kid is a scrub.

It's funny how the same people on here that want Quincy offered are the same people that say "no way is Treon a QB in college."

How many times does it need to be said?

Quincy doesn't want to play Safety.

This coaching staff realizes he won't amount to much at CB (he could be a beast at Safety)

Why is all the blame on Golden here? It's a mutual separation between the staff and Quincy. The staff wants Quincy to re-think his position, and Quincy wants the staff to offer him as a CB.

Yet everybody on this board ******* at Golden like he thinks this kid is a scrub.

It's funny how the same people on here that want Quincy offered are the same people that say "no way is Treon a QB in college."

Preach!!!

Can anyone legitimately answer why AG hasn't offered yet?

1) Golden wants Quincy at Safety
2) Quincy wants to play CB at the next level
3) Golden isn't budging
4) Quincy isn't budging
5) Golden is moving onto kids he feels are better CORNERBACK prospects.
6) Quincy is moving onto schools that'll allow him to start as a corner.

everyone know the unwritten rules of recruiting, once you sign that letter of intent you either play what the coach wants you too or lose a year going somewhere else im not saying lie to him but its really a win win for both sides because sooner or later the NFL will give quincy a call and say "we like you better as a saftey" and unless he is like tebow i think he makes the switch. better now then later

Advertisement
everyone know the unwritten rules of recruiting, once you sign that letter of intent you either play what the coach wants you too or lose a year going somewhere else im not saying lie to him but its really a win win for both sides because sooner or later the NFL will give quincy a call and say "we like you better as a saftey" and unless he is like tebow i think he makes the switch. better now then later

We've already seen that the coaches tell a kid straight up where they want him. Ricardo Louis wanted to play WR and we wanted him at S and stuck to that. It's up to Quincy to be open minded about playing safety.

Another thing I don't like about Quincy is his attitude and whining about Miami putting S/LB on tag or **** like that.

funny he doesnt want to play safety...a position he PLAYED at U SCHOOl....dd to it his dad was db..an knows the limitations na what a kid can/cant do.

I just think he "wants" to be a cb...bt i dont think the kid is set an locked in as a cb...a um offer would change all that anyway....the razy part about it is if there is any school he actually can play cb though its here in our defense...where we have a boundary and field corner.

funny he doesnt want to play safety...a position he PLAYED at U SCHOOl....dd to it his dad was db..an knows the limitations na what a kid can/cant do.

I just think he "wants" to be a cb...bt i dont think the kid is set an locked in as a cb...a um offer would change all that anyway....the razy part about it is if there is any school he actually can play cb though its here in our defense...where we have a boundary and field corner.

Well it's funny because he corrects anyone who calls him a Safety on twitter.

Advertisement

Well it's funny because he corrects anyone who calls him a Safety on twitter.

good for him.....thats fans...lets see him tell al golden or No frio...dont offer me as a safety im a big corner...

**** i remember when all our db recruits got that one week try at cb when they first got here....as a cb though we honestly have bigger fish....including his boy Lamonns...but as a safety recruit this kid should be a top priority...im sure a big sec school will promise him the cb spot to only give him a few practices there bfore the switch....kid is over 190 pds right now before hitting a college plan...with a big frame....he'll be 210 as a freshman coming in

Can anyone legitimately answer why AG hasn't offered yet?

1) Golden wants Quincy at Safety
2) Quincy wants to play CB at the next level
3) Golden isn't budging
4) Quincy isn't budging
5) Golden is moving onto kids he feels are better CORNERBACK prospects.
6) Quincy is moving onto schools that'll allow him to start as a corner.

Thanks Winky, I have been away from this board since LOI day and I didn't know what is up with him.

I dont know..Maybe you cats have inside sources or something but I'm not buying this whole "either you commit to us strictly as a safety prospect and nothing else or we won't offer you" rap. That makes no sense. Safetys nowadays need to be able to cover the 4th and 5th receiver anyways because of these spread offenses. There is really no such thing as a safety who doesnt have some CB skills and vice versa anymore IMO. Those Laron Landry/Roy Williams type safeties will soon be instinct. So you are saying Golden doesn't think this guy can cover AT ALL on the college level? Its funny he has about 30 or so offers from other schools who say different. This is one that I will have to just trust Al on and hope this kid doesn't "Robert Sands" us. I feel the same about Michael Johnson.

Advertisement
Back