Quincy Wilson is NOT coming!

Advertisement
Why do ppl diss a recruit if Golden doesn't offer as if that person is no good b/c of that reason? Quincy wants to play corner and he could just as well becone a beast at it... Miami only has like 4 scholarship cornerbacks which is pathetic. I dont think Miami is in a position to not offer a highly regarded prospect just b/c they prefer him at another position..

Advertisement
Why do ppl diss a recruit if Golden doesn't offer as if that person is no good b/c of that reason? Quincy wants to play corner and he could just as well becone a beast at it... Miami only has like 4 scholarship cornerbacks which is pathetic. I dont think Miami is in a position to not offer a highly regarded prospect just b/c they prefer him at another position..

This staff obviously prefers Chris Lammons and Nigel Patten over Quincy Qilson at corner. I dont see a problem with that.

♛The Don★ ‏@DC_Wilson954 14m
Rated the #11 safety in the country by #ESPN, I don't even play safety lol, Thankful tho

You will tho Quincy

This staff obviously prefers Chris Lammons and Nigel Patten over Quincy Qilson at corner. I dont see a problem with that.

The staff prefers to recruit cornerbacks to play cornerback. Weird, right?

Rated the #11 safety in the country by #ESPN, I don't even play safety lol, Thankful tho

You will tho Quincy

not sure why people act as if the kid couldn't be a boundary corner for someone. in fact, his skillset seems to fit that role very well. he excels in press. put him on the short side of the field and have him beat up receivers on the line.

Advertisement

You will tho Quincy

not sure why people act as if the kid couldn't be a boundary corner for someone. in fact, his skillset seems to fit that role very well. he excels in press. put him on the short side of the field and have him beat up receivers on the line.

exactly.... Ladarius Gunter was a very raw boundary corner before he came to UM and Golden still offered him.

I dont have a problem w/ that either but looking at Miami's current CB situation it looks like UM needs all 3.

I dont have a problem w/ that either but looking at Miami's current CB situation it looks like UM needs all 3.

im with you that we need more corners, but from what i have seen from this kid and from what people have told me the kid should play safety and he would be a good safety, if the kid doesnt want to switch move on to the next, they must feel really good about lammons and patten, though lammons twitter page has him wearing a gator uniform and patten is from btw

im with you that we need more corners, but from what i have seen from this kid and from what people have told me the kid should play safety and he would be a good safety, if the kid doesnt want to switch move on to the next, they must feel really good about lammons and patten, though lammons twitter page has him wearing a gator uniform and patten is from btw

If we're gonna talk about what kids wear for pics on FB and twitter, we'd have a lot of guys who we don't have

Advertisement
Lots of good corners and wide receivers gonna be battling it out this fall for spots. Golden puts a lot of stock into what guys do as seniors but also realizes you cant wait to recruit these guys.

If we're gonna talk about what kids wear for pics on FB and twitter, we'd have a lot of guys who we don't have

ya but its his cover photo on his twitter it aint no post or profile pic, im with you with the whole picture thing, but its a little concerning

A bunch of grown men talking trash about a 17 year old recruit.. smh.. This kid is a good football player whether he goes to Miami or not. I wish the U did have interest in him though. Kid takes the game seriously. Very business like approach on the field. You need guys like that. I can't understand why people here down play his skills. After seeing him in person a few times I must say he's a solid prospect. I think it's more off an issue with the coaches not seeing something rather than he's not a good player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back